LPN (FT) - $500 Signing Bonus
Company: Adams and Associates, Inc.
Posted on: November 26, 2022
$500 SIGNING BONUS
We are looking for a compassionate LPN with an ability to remain
calm under pressure. The LPN will be responsible for monitoring
patients, performing routine checks, and assisting doctors and
nurses. - To be successful as an LPN you should be able to take
direction and work well in stressful situations. A good LPN has
great observational skills and empathy for patients while remaining
professional. - The LPN is also responsible to provide preventative
and emergency health services and wellness education to students.
Evaluates, determines and recommends appropriate medical, mental
health and dental services for student population. Ensures
confidentiality of sensitive information and compliance with all
MANAGEMENT & SUPERVISION
- Follows all integrity guidelines and procedures and ensures no
manipulation of student data.
- Assists Wellness Director to coordinate and provide medical,
mental and dental services for students.
- Complies with local and federal guidelines for the
administration of all medications and maintenance of medical
- Ensures compliance with HIPPA and other applicable laws and
regulations regarding patient privacy and the maintenance of
- May assist in conducting cursory medical examinations for
students as allowed by state practice law).
- Performs first aid treatment, bedside patient care and other
wellness services as required.
- Maintains a clean, organized and sanitary environment within
- Produces quality work/assignments in a thorough, timely and
- Maintains appropriate personal attendance, accountability and
work productivity standards.
- Plans, prioritizes and organizes assignments to meet
established goals and deadlines.
- Understands and applies job knowledge to effectively complete
all required job responsibilities.
- Proactively maintains the skills required to perform job
- Mentors, monitors and models the Career Success Standards as
required by the PRH.
- Shows respect and courtesy to students and holds them
accountable for their actions and behavior.
- Provides quality programs and services for students and ensures
that quality is maintained and student needs are met. Pursues
improvement and enhancement of programs and services.
This job description includes data that shall not be disclosed
outside the Corporation and shall not be duplicated, used or
disclosed - in whole or in part - for any purposes. On, layoff,
recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- LPN Certification from an accredited program and a valid,
active, unrestricted in-state license to practice as an LPN
- A minimum of one year of health care experience preferred.
Regional Approval required.
"Adams and Associates, Inc. abides by the requirements of 41 CFR -
- 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations
prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals based on
their status as protected veterans or individuals with
disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals
based on their -race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin,
disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other
characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
-Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors
and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in
employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion,
sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability."
-This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment,
including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination,
layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and
training. - -
Keywords: Adams and Associates, Inc., Phoenix , LPN (FT) - $500 Signing Bonus, Healthcare , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!