Patient Service Representative for Biltmore Cardiology - Camelback
Company: Abrazo Medical Group
Posted on: November 25, 2022
4000 Sign On Bonus Summary
A non-exempt medical office position responsible for front office
processes in the physician practice Essential Job
- Adheres to and supports the mission, purpose, philosophy,
objectives, policies, and procedures of Tenet Physician
- Adheres to the Tenet HIPAA Compliance Plan and the Privacy
Standards Confidentiality Agreement.
- Demonstrates support for the Tenet Corporate Compliance Program
by being knowledgeable of compliance responsibilities as expressed
in the Code of Conduct; adhering to federal and state laws, rules,
regulations, and corporate policies and procedures policies that
affect his/her specific job functions/responsibilities; and
reporting compliance issues/concerns in a timely and appropriate
- Greeting patients entering the physician practice.
- Answering office phones, making appointments, confirming
appointments and rescheduling when necessary.
- Checks in patients and collects accurate patient demographics,
enters data into electronic system and verifies insurance.
- Assists in checking out patients and assists them with referral
processing and scheduling process
- Collects co-pays and posts charges.
- Charge entry and patient balance processing.
- Distributes information to patients regarding office policies,
procedures, information about the practice, etc.
- Explain and enroll patients in the patient portal.
- Additional responsibilities as needed.
Education: High school diploma/GED or equivalent working
knowledge.. Certification: NoneExperience: One year customer
service experience, preferably in a hospital or physician office
setting. Other Requirements: None#LI-KK1 Employment practices will
not be influenced or affected by an applicant's or employee's race,
color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age,
disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally
protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for
qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would
result in an undue hardship.
Keywords: Abrazo Medical Group, Phoenix , Patient Service Representative for Biltmore Cardiology - Camelback, Healthcare , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!