CNA Hospice - $1500 Bonus
Company: Hospice of the West
Posted on: September 24, 2022
OverviewHospice of the West is currently hiring a full time
Compassionate Hospice Aide (CNA) to provide patient care in and
around the West Valley Area! ***Sign on bonus offered.***Our
Hospice Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) work under the
supervision of a registered nurse and perform various services for
a patient as necessary to meet the patient's personal needs and to
promote comfort. As a Hospice Aide, you are responsible for
observing the patient, reporting these observations, and
documenting observations and care performed. Our Hospice Aides are
assigned in a manner that promotes quality, continuity, and safety
of a patient's care.Hospice of the West is a premier provider of
end-of-life care. Our family of hospices provide quality care
through our mission-oriented and patient-centric services. We are
growing rapidly and are looking for skilled individuals to join us
in our journey.We offer excellent compensation and an industry
leading benefits package that includes:
- Health, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Company matching 401(k)
- GENEROUS time-off package (20 days PTO & 9 Holidays)
- Tuition Reimbursement & Certification Assistance
- Wellness & Discount Programs
- Cell Phone, Mileage, & Gym Membership ReimbursementIf you are
looking for a career with a purpose and a supportive team culture,
then this is the position for you!Responsibilities
- Performing personal care needs as outlined in the plan of care
and attending to the request of the hospice patient and or
- Assist with various personal care needs including bathing, oral
hygiene, changing bedding, changing clothing, and shampooing.
- Focuses on customer service and continually strives to perform
the duties of their job in a manner that will result in optimal
- Assist patients' family members in caring for their terminally
ill relatives by instructing them on how to go about performing
basic health-care routines.
- Maintains and completes documentation accurately and promptly
while in the patient's home and within the agency and regulatory
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. required.
- Holds current unencumbered certificate in the state working as
- Minimum one (1) year experience as a C.N.A. in an acute care or
long term care setting.
- One (1) year of hospice/home health experience preferred but
- Possess and maintains current CPR certification.
Keywords: Hospice of the West, Phoenix , CNA Hospice - $1500 Bonus, Healthcare , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!