Company: MGA Homecare
Posted on: June 25, 2022
- Incorporates principles of adult learning in the planning,
implementation, and evaluation of education programs.
- Coordinates orientation of new clinical staff to the
- Develops/coordinates education plans related to initial and
ongoing competency validation for clinical staff.
- Works in correlation w/ and under the guidance of Director of
- Develops/coordinates core education to address patient
population specific nursing care.
- Develops/coordinates core education for the development of
- Plans, prepares and maintains materials for use in educational
programs for accuracy and relevance to the target clinical
- Identifies and evaluates instructional materials in all types
of media and formats.
- Adjusts content and teaching strategies appropriate to learner
- Provides educational opportunities that benefit nurses at all
stages of their career development.
- Delivers competence based programs for nursing staff with a
focus upon improvement of skills and retention of knowledge.
- Develops evidence-based educational materials.
- Coordinates and facilitates in-services and educational classes
for clinical staff.
- Supports staff development with educational activities (which
include remediation, certification, mentoring, documentation,
policies and procedures product and equipment).
- Evaluates the effectiveness of educational programming.
- Prepares short and long term planning and programs to address
identified needs of clinical staff for patient care.
- Teaches content as needed and/or assigned within clinical
expertise to facilitate orientation, staff development and/or safe
- Serves as an educational consultant to facilities, task forces,
committees, and projects relating to policy, procedure and program
- Consults with clinical staff regarding individual learning
- Facilitates the adult learning process, creating a climate
which supports learning across the organization.
- Identifies and recruits internal and external resources (nurse,
doctor, other specialists) for educational activities.
- Coordinates educational activities (includes continuing
education credit, clinical affiliations, nurse orientation).Change
- Ensures that educational programs are congruent with
organizational missions, values, and goals.
- Maintains flexibility when managing multiple roles and
- Promotes a safe and healthy work environment.Leader
- Serves as a role model to promote excellence and safety.
- Maintains required educational and/or clinical
- Integrates ethical principles in all aspects of practice.
- Serves as a role model for education and professional nursing
- Role models and promotes the concept of life-long
- Leads committees, work groups and/or projects related to the
implementation of educational activities.
- Performs all other duties as delegated from the Director of
- Supports and executes the mission, ethics, and goals of the
- Represents themselves in a positive and professional manner in
the company and community.
- Adheres to dress code with a clean and neat professional
- Reports on time and as scheduled in order to complete work
within designated time.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures outlined in
Employee Handbook, Employee Agreement, or communicated from
- Current state license as a Registered Nurse, BSN
- Minimum of two years in an Acute Care setting preferred.
- Demonstrate leadership capabilities with strong supervisory and
- Detail oriented, flexible, good organizational and time
- Knowledge of cost management for clinical services.
- Current CPR card and current health certificate.
Benefits are available to eligible employees on the first of the
month after 30 days of employment and include:
- Health, Dental & Vision Coverage
- Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Company Paid Holidays
- 100% Company Paid Life Insurance
- Critical Illness/Accident Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- Identity Protection Plan
- Legal Care PlanAll your information will be kept confidential
according to EEO guidelines.PandoLogic. Keywords: Clinical
Educator, Location: Phoenix, AZ - 85013
Keywords: MGA Homecare, Phoenix , Clinical Educator, Healthcare , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!