Remote Telehealth Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
Company: Brave Health
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Job DescriptionBrave Health utilizes the power of technology to
eliminate barriers and expand access to high quality mental health
and substance use disorder treatment. Through telehealth services
we are able to reach those in need, when and where they need it. As
a community based start-up, our goal is to make quality mental
health accessible for all, which is why we not only partner with
commercial health plans, but are also a licensed Medicaid and
Medicare provider.We are currently bringing onboard full-time and
part-time Psych Nurse Practitioners to provide clinical outpatient
care and medication assisted treatment, evaluation, and management
through our telehealth program. Full-time Nurse Practitioners work
40 hours per week, between Monday-Friday.
- Brave Nurse Practitioners may be based anywhere in the US, but
must have an active Florida license to get started. Don't yet have
one? Let's talk! Brave will provide reimbursement for associated
licensure fees for new hires** Skills:
- Willingness to work in partnership with the client to achieve
- Experience working with adults in need of mental health and/or
substance abuse treatment.
- Knowledge of mental health and/or substance abuse diagnosis.
- Treatment planning
- Ability to utilize comprehensive assessments.
- Timely and quality documentation; experience with EHRs.
- Adaptable to technology, including telehealth software or
comfortable with video communication. Experience utilizing
telehealth platforms preferred.
- Awareness of and compliance with HIPAA and 42 CFR Part 2
- Currently licensed in Florida OR willing to obtain license
prior to start date. Additional state licensure, in particular
Texas, New York, North Carolina, Kentucky, Illinois, Georgia, New
Mexico, Iowa, Alabama, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Michigan, Missouri,
Mississippi, Maryland a plus
- Experience in Addiction and Mental Health
- Experience working with Buprenorphine (Suboxone)
- Psychiatric Mental Health certification (PMHNP) required
- DEA license required, X waiver preferred (required upon
- Eligibility to work in the United States. We are not able to
provide or assist with visas or attaining work eligibility
- Fluency in English; Spanish preferred, proficiency in other
languages a plus Benefits at Brave:
- Industry leading time off package (PTO, paid holidays, sick
- Health and dental coverage for employees and their
- Employees are automatically enrolled in a life insurance policy
equivalent to their annual salary
- Short term and long term disability insurance coverage
- Liability insurance coverage
- Annual stipend for growth and educational opportunities
- Set schedule Monday through Friday Part-time W2 employment is
available for those interested on a regular basis, minimum of 20+
hours per week scheduled within four week days.
Keywords: Brave Health, Phoenix , Remote Telehealth Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner, Healthcare , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!