Pulmonary/Critical Care Physician - Locums - Phoenix, AZ
Company: MPLT Healthcare
Posted on: November 23, 2021
Pulmonology-Critical Care opening in Phoenix, Arizona. This and
other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com
Position: Pulmonary/Critical Care Physician
Location: Phoenix, AZ
MPLT Healthcare is looking for physicians who Understand the
Urgency, Never Give Up, and Have the Courage to Excel in the
forever changing medical industry! We have numerous opportunities
for an experienced Pulmonary/Critical Care Physician with highly
competitive pay rates in Phoenix, AZ.
- Arizona License & Arizona DEA - Required
- Must have proof of the following immunizations: MMR, Varicella,
Tdap, TB Skin Test - Required
- 24 hour call coverage requested with 7-9 in-house hours per
The benefits of working with MPLT Healthcare include:
- Flexibility - work when, where and how often you'd like to
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Competitive compensation paid on a weekly basis
- One-on-one attention and 24-hour access to your personal MPLT
- Dedicated medical staff services that assist with credentialing
and facility paperwork
About MPLT Healthcare
MPLT Healthcare specializes in placing well-qualified physicians
and advanced practice clinicians in locum, locum-to-perm and direct
hire staff and leadership positions while making this process as
seamless as possible for our clinicians and client facilities.
Don't delay, apply today!
Keyphrases: pulmonary critical care jobs
Keywords: MPLT Healthcare, Phoenix , Pulmonary/Critical Care Physician - Locums - Phoenix, AZ, Healthcare , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!