Physical Therapist Assistant
Company: Team Select Home Care
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Overview:You can apply by texting TSC to 97211Now offering
DailyPay! Ask us about it!Are you looking for an exciting
opportunity with an expanding home health care company? Are you
eager to prove yourself, be valued and grow? It is in your best
interest to apply and hear more about what we have to offer!Team
Select's mission is to take every opportunity to do right by all.
We believe our people and culture genuinely make us unique and are
the foundation for our leadership in the healthcare space. We focus
on promoting a collaborative environment that differentiates us and
has allowed us to be recognized as a Best Place to Work and Home
Care Elite Top Agency. Join our growing Team Select Family and
discover a dynamic company where you're able to make a positive
impact. We encourage you to inquire about becoming a part of our
team!Responsibilities:Team Select Home Care is looking for a
Physical Therapist Assistant to join our Team Select family. They
will Provides physical therapy treatments to our patients under the
guidance of a qualified Physical Therapist.
- Perform therapy treatments/services planned, delegated and
supervised by the Physical Therapist.
- Prepare clinical and other progress notes.
- Perform vital signs every visit
- Demonstrate understanding and adherence to individual state
practice acts especially regarding general guidance and
- Participate in educating the patient and family.
- Participate in in-service programs, case conferences and
present applicable education programs as assigned.
- Follow established Agency procedures.
- Provide physician prescribed physical therapy under a written
plan of care established by the PT.
- Participate with all other health care personnel in patient
care planning, care coordination and discharge planning
- Consult with PT regarding change in treatment, reports as
dictated by state law to the PT.
- Instruct patients and family members in home programs and
activities of daily living.
- Attend all staff meetings and patient care conferences as
- Prepare medical records, progress notes and inform PT of items
that need to be evaluated to change POC per Agency policy.
- Inform the PT and other team members of changes in the
patient's condition and needs.
- Contribute to the QAPI as applicable to job
- Observe confidentiality and safeguards all patient related
- Complete and submit documentation promptly per Agency
- Immediately report to supervising Physical Therapist any
patient incidents/variances or complaints.
- Demonstrate competent performances of technical skills
according to established procedures.
- Follow Agency standards and accurately performs all assigned
- Maintain acceptable attendance status, per Agency policy.
- Report all incomplete work assignments to supervising Physical
- Appearance is always within Agency standards.
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned.
- Attain annual goals as established by the Clinical Supervisor
and Physical Therapist in the annual performance evaluation.
- Submit documentation within required time
- A person who is licensed, registered or certified as a physical
therapist assistant, if applicable, by the state in which
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Environment which fosters career opportunities and growth.
- DailyPayTeam Select Home Care reserves the right to change the
above job description and qualifications without notice. Team
Select Home Care will not discriminate against you on the basis of
race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual preference,
disability, political belief, veteran status, age or any other
status protected by law. Team Select Home Care is an
Keywords: Team Select Home Care, Phoenix , Physical Therapist Assistant, Healthcare , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!