Dermatopathology opening in Phoenix, AZ - practice general dermatology and dermatopathology
Company: Britt Medical Search
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Dermatopathology opening in Phoenix, Arizona. This and other
physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com One of the largest
physician-owned dermatology practices in the US is currently
seeking an exceptional Board-Certified Dermatopathologist to join
our premier dermatology practices in Phoenix, Arizona!Are you
looking for a position to practice general dermatology and
dermatopathology? This position is available due to increased
patient demand, thus this is a great opportunity to be busy day
one!Enjoy the advantages of working in one of the largest
physician-owned dermatology groups in the country. Our
comprehensive benefits package includes a strong referral base and
operational support with experienced staff.
ABOUT THE PRACTICE
As a dermatopathologist, the incoming physician would support 10
clinics and over 35 providers in the Phoenix and surrounding areas.
The dedicated lab is located in Scottsdale, Arizona. There are
multiple opportunities to practice dermatology in one of our busy
clinics including Phoenix 7th Street, Peoria 83rd, Sun City and
SPECIALIZING IN DISEASES OF THE SKIN
- Accurate, customized & decisive pathology reports
- Fast turnaround time – routine reports completed in less than
- Superior customer service
- Physicians who enjoy challenging cases and who do telephone and
- Technology driven with electronic orders and results
- Interface with most major EMRs
- Most insurances accepted
- Flexible courier options
- Collaborative collegial approach
- Slide reviews
Physicians and Providers Benefit From:
- A collegial team of physicians and providers practicing across
- Strong established referral base of primary and specialty
colleagues jointly supporting patients in their community.
- Excellent reputation resulting in strong patient volumes
allowing you to achieve the practice and income you want.
- Respected Colleagues: Our physicians are respected by their
peers and consistently receive peer-nominated best-of awards.
- Clear delineation between operations and medical. Physicians
- Enjoy autonomy to practice medicine within accepted standards
- A team of well trained, dedicated and experienced support staff
including MA's who act as scribes so you can focus on the
- Flexibility to build your scheduling template with assistance
from a team of practice optimization specialists who help create
optimal patient flow.
- Staffing levels built to support your desired patient
- Support of a professional management team including HR, IT,
Billing, Collections, Marketing, Managed Care and Enrollment,
Compliance, and Payor Contracting.
- A clinical operations team that assists physicians and
providers in meeting CMS requirements for Merit-Based Incentive
Payment System (MIPS) as a part of the Quality Payment Program
through the development of quality measures and annual
- World-class fully electronic practice management system
including EMR (EMA by Modernizing Medicine, Reminder and recall,
billing, e-registration, and online patient processing.
- Marketing support to promote your online presence to include
organic search, online lists and citations, social media,
reputation management, patient education and promotions and
- Established practices with long-standing reputations, thus
there is the opportunity to get busy quickly.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Attractive income guarantee and production model
- A full complement of benefits - health, vision, dental,
long/short term disability, life insurance
- Malpractice insurance (1 million, 3 million claims made) – no
- 401K with matching program
- Paid Relocation
- Outstanding income potential in this group in this
- In house Marketing and advertising team (for social media,
- $5,000 annual CME allowance
- 4 weeks of vacation, not including national holidays
Located in the Painted Desert of Arizona, the area is a beautiful,
charming place to live. Expect to see palm trees towering over the
sidewalks and beautifully manicured lawns and buildings. Residents
enjoy the winery and horseback adventures.
How to Apply:APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC215339 and email address to
for more details.I have openings nationwide, so when applying
please include your CV, all states of interest, and citizenship
status: US Citizen, Green Card, J1, or H1 visa.Position ID:
EC215339Please Note - all inquiries and personal information will
be kept confidential to respect your privacy. Keyphrases:
dermatopathology jobs, dermatopathologist jobs, dermatopathologists
Keywords: Britt Medical Search, Phoenix , Dermatopathology opening in Phoenix, AZ - practice general dermatology and dermatopathology, Healthcare , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!