Therapist - MAT
Company: Connections Health Solutions
Posted on: February 24, 2021
Therapist - MATUS-AZ-PhoenixJob ID: 2020-3258Type: Full-Time# of
Openings: 1Osborn ClinicOverviewConnections Health Solutions is a
behavioral health company that provides crisis stabilization and
access to care for anyone needing behavioral health services. We
are hiring a Therapist for our Transitions Program who will provide
services to include individual therapy, group counseling, life
skills sessions, clinical interventions, crisis management, family
therapy, and assistance in case management and support system
- Conducts a thorough, accurate, clinically sound Psychosocial
assessment and diagnosis with the patient in a timely manner.
Maintain the clinic record, including documentation of activities
performed as part of the service delivery process. Obtain
signatures from patient regarding treatment, as necessary.
- Provides internal education regarding CBT, trauma informed
care, harm reduction, and service plan documentation
- Prepares clinical reports and individualized service plans
utilizing agency electronic clinical documentation software.
Ensures documentation complies with best clinical practices,
contracts, regulatory and other legal requirements.
- Conducts brief intervention, individual, family and group
counselling within scope of practice. Participates in redirecting
patient behavior while maintaining a safe milieu when necessary.
Documents all services and patient activities appropriately.
- Arranges for referral and placement of patients in other
programs, housing, or employment opportunities.
- Provides case management services to promote recovery and
community reintegration. Conducts crisis interventions and follow
up as necessary.
- Follows up with Director about all cases weekly
- Performs all other duties as assigned.QualificationsMinimum
- Master's Degree in social work, counseling, or related
- At least 3 years in behavioral health or relevant work
- Must have at least Associate licensure within counseling, or
marriage and family therapy by the AZ Board of Behavioral Health
Examiners (LAC, LPC, LMSW, LCSW, LMFT)
- Knowledge of principles of recovery, family of
origin/intergenerational issues, and co-occurringpsychiatric
- Knowledge in OTP/MAT Standards of care
- Knowledge of health plan prior authorization process.
- Knowledge and experience working with special populations
(Those individuals identified as having serious mental illness,
substance abuse diagnoses, brain injuries and those over 60 years
of age)Preferred Qualifications:
- Knowledge of and experience with the AZ Title-36 legal
Keywords: Connections Health Solutions, Phoenix , Therapist - MAT, Healthcare , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!