Front Office Assistant - Medical Practice - Stapley Drive
Company: TERROS, Inc.
Posted on: February 16, 2020
OverviewTerros Health is pleased to share an exciting and
rewarding opportunity for aFull-Time Front Office Assistant working
at ourStapley Drive office in Mesa, AZ. Reporting to the Practice
Manager, the ideal individual is flexible, compassionate and
professional. If you enjoy working with individuals during some of
the most vulnerable times of their lives this may be just the
opportunity youve been seeking.We are a healthcare company focused
on the whole person, providing primary care and specializing in
mental health and substance use treatment for the last 50 years.We
help people live their lives in recovery and we save lives every
day. Our programs are accessible and focus on the whole person
including: primary care, nutrition, counseling and groups sessions,
addiction treatment, childrens services, housing, and pharmacies.
Our staff possesses great service and administrative skill sets and
in-depth knowledge of patient care that complement the whole person
and circle of care. Along with great benefits, continuous training
and a welcoming environment, we offer the opportunity for you to
grow in your career with Terros Health.Terros Health is a
healthcare organization of caring people, guided by our core values
of integrity, compassion and empowerment. For more than four
decades, the heart of everything we do is inspiring change for
life. We help people manage addiction and mental illness, provide
primary medical care, restore families, support our veterans, and
connect individuals to the care they need.$ Bilingual language
differential pay Responsibilitiesis hiring a Full-Time Front Office
Assistant for our Stapley Drive location in Mesa, AZ. This is NOT
an MA positionFull-Time, EmployedMonday-Friday, with various shifts
starting at 7:30am - 11:30am Occasional Saturday's (7:45am -
5:00pm)Hours of Operation: 8am - 8pm, closed on SundaysScheduling
Patient AppointmentsGreeting Community MembersServe as a Resource
for Information Full Benefits, Including 401K and Generous PTO/PST
(4+ weeks)Front Office Assistant Duties Include:
- Scheduling patient appointments for our Clinicians, Med
Providers and Primary Care Physicians
- Establish the payer/insurance eligibility for patients upon
- Answer incoming phone calls
- Perform patient intake interviews
- Records Management Information System data and provides
- Function as a receptionistApply with your resume at Terrosss
Health offers an excellent benefit package including, but not
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Group life and disability insurance
- Employer matched 401(k)
- Generous PTO/paid sick leave (4+ weeks in year 1)
- Wellness and employee assistance planThis is a Full-Time
- The successful individual will have no less than one (1) year
of experience in a medical healthcare environment (e.g. dental
office, private practice, podiatry, urology, or behavioral health)
just to name a few.
- High School diploma, GED or equivalent.
- Familiarity with health insurance eligibility and EMR.
- Able to type 40-50wpm.
- Two years of experience in office procedures.
- Ability to maintain professional working relationships.
- Proven track record of delivering a high level of customer
service in a healthcare setting.
- Applicant must possess or be able to attain a State of Arizona
Level One Fingerprint Clearance Card within (7) days of
- Must have valid Arizona drivers license, be 21 years of age
with minimum 3 years driving experience and meet requirements of
Terros Healths driving policy.
- Must pass a TB Test.Physical demands of this position are
representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.Job
LocationsUS-AZ-MesaJob ID2020-4200of Openings2CategoryCustomer
ServiceProgramBusiness OfficeWeekly Hours40
Keywords: TERROS, Inc., Phoenix , Front Office Assistant - Medical Practice - Stapley Drive, Healthcare , Mesa, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!