Sr. Government Property Coordinator
Company: KBR, Inc
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Sr. Government Property Coordinator
KBR Government Solutions delivers full life cycle professional and
technical solutions that improve operational readiness and drive
innovation. Our solutions help ensure mission success on land, air,
sea, space and cyberspace for the Department of Defense,
intelligence community, NASA and other federal agencies. KBR's
areas of expertise include engineering, logistics, operations,
science, program management, mission IT and cybersecurity.
Our people make the world a more productive, efficient and
fascinating place. And that's only the beginning.
- Responsible for supporting the Government Property Site Leader
in the Operation and Execution of Property Management Lifecycle
Model from Acquisition, Use and Disposition consisting of 10
- Work closely with a diverse group of property professionals
responsible for Client capital assets, US Government Property and
other Customer owned property.
- Ensure compliance with Honeywell's Code of Conduct and
Corporate/Functional policies and procedures.
- Have an understanding or experience of the FAR 45 and 52.245-1
requirements, government contracts, the ability to support site
audits and effectively communicate with the GPSM in supporting the
DCMA, DCAA, External Customers, and KBR Internal Compliance group
- Communicate with all levels of management regarding monthly
status of activities.
- Adhere to KBR and Client Aerospace Property Management Plan.
Maintain site specific Government Property Standards and Monthly
- Responsible for supporting the GPSM and working with the
Coordinator/Custodian members, which is aligned by
Department/Functional Areas, and enforces the process standard of
managing property at the user level.
- Supports the Property Coordinator Meetings, GPSM Tier Meeting
attendee and Cross Functional Groups supporting Asset Tracking as
- Ability to maintain, sustain and publish metrics to measure the
performance of the site's property management system.
- Create or oversee corrective actions as required. Utilize
established Customer Management Operating Systems (MOS) tools and
Global Asset Management (GAM) metrics to ensure operational
wellness. May participate at local site Tier Accountability process
- Drives participation in support of Continuous Improvement Plans
as part of the Employee Standard Work behaviors. Support the Team
in Inventories and Dispositions of Government/Customer Assets and
Materials as required.
- Ensures the support in a productive work environment by
adhering to departmental goals and objectives are completed in
accordance with actual standards and within time and budget
- Supports the long-term planning process and develop strategic
operating initiatives that drive continuous improvement and support
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Specific contract requirements regarding education and experience
- Skills required are typically acquired through the completion
of an undergraduate degree and 2+ years of experience, or
equivalent work experience in lieu of degree.
- Certified Professional Property Specialist (CPPS) or higher
National Property Management Association (NPMA) Certification
Preferred. - Must be obtained within 6 months of employment
- Strong PC skills especially with Microsoft Office Applications
including Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
KBR is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, age, national origin, veteran status, genetic
information, union status and/or beliefs, or any other
characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Keywords: KBR, Inc, Phoenix , Sr. Government Property Coordinator, Government & Protective Services , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!