Company: The Mice Groups, Inc.
Posted on: November 11, 2019
This position is responsible for managing very large, complex
projects at the corporate level including groups of inter-related
projects targeted to meet one or more key company strategic
goal(s). Accountable for establishing project/program management
framework, tracking progress, managing risk, and controlling change
in order to ensure delivery that meets time, cost and quality
objectives. This job requires extensive technical and project
management experience. This role will also have direct management
responsibilities, acquiring, retaining, & growing top ePMO
This is a long term contract with potential for conversion to a
permanent role for the right individual. Essential Functions
- Acts as a project management single-point-of-contact for
assigned Programs and assist with providing timely/accurate
- Understands Product Line priorities based on collaborative
relationships with key stakeholders.
- Works as Scrum Master or with designated Scrum Masters to
evaluate, monitor and communicate project health through
- Perform weekly assessments of project progress through tool-
- Monitor, analyze, forecast, and communicate project/program
financial performance to vested stakeholder, team members, and IT
leadership. Provide variance commentary as required.
- Align project/program release plans to ensure Product Roadmap
and Resources Plans stay updated and accurate.
- Performs program level governance review of all associated
project to ensure they are tracking to be on time, within budget,
and defect free to ensure customer value commitment.
- Partners with key stakeholders to ensure impactful
project/program level risk and/or issues are promptly communicated,
understood and mitigated to minimize impact to project
- Creates, maintains, and actions project/program
checklist/scorecard on governance performance around security,
compliance/legal adherence, SDLC & PLC artifact documentation, and
- Supports all internal and externally driven audits of Product
Line projects in partnership with Project Management
- Engages cross project interdependency scheduling to ensure
project releases occur in alignment with one another and
appropriate planning is performed.
- Provides effective leadership and coaching to the team to
ensure effective delivery of project/program outcomes in terms of
cost, schedule, budget and quality.
- Support the company's commitment to protect the integrity and
confidentiality of systems and data. Minimum Qualifications
- Education and experience typically obtained through completion
of a Bachelor's Degree in Business, Project Management and/or
Computer Science or related field.
- Demonstrated people leadership in business and technical
- Demonstrated program management experience
- Experience in financial institutions and/or software
development processes with background in the data processing
environment, application systems, and communication systems.
- Ability to handle multiple complex projects, to work
independently, have excellent follow-up, and meet tight deadlines
for deliverables. Possess excellent analytical and problem-solving
abilities, and be able to deal effectively with ambiguity and
- Ability to translate complex technical jargon into business
language that can be easily consumed by all key stakeholders
- Strong analytical, reporting, and metrics development
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal skills to interact
proficiently with all levels of management, staff and vendors
- Highly engaged, self-starter with ability to balance achieving
results and fostering collaboration.
- Demonstrated experience in planning and orchestrating process
improvement. Preferred Qualifications
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
- Demonstrated experience with Agile methodologies
- Demonstrated knowledge of all aspects of the System Development
Life Cycle (SDLC) methodology
- Experience with Agile tools such as Rally, JIRA, Version One,
- Experience with Visio, MS Office, specifically MS Word, Excel,
Keywords: The Mice Groups, Inc., Phoenix , Project Manager, Executive , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!