Posted on: May 19, 2019
Yelp's mission is to connect people with great local businesses.
Yelp's Client Partner team works with established and growing local
business to provide industry leading digital advertising solutions.
Yelp has become an essential part in client's local advertising mix
and Local Client Partners are the foremost experts on optimizing
campaigns for local businesses.
The Local Client Partner is an account manager who works with local
clients to upgrade current customers of Yelp's core advertising
products. You will develop an understanding of your client's needs,
educate them on Yelp's platform and develop Yelp Ad campaigns that
will help them better connect with their customers and drive
in-store sales. This role is key to Yelp's success and offers
significant career growth opportunities within Yelp's Client
Partner team.What You Will Do:
- Own and manage a book of current Yelp advertisers clients - all
organized in our CRM (Salesforce)
- Build relationships with local business owners and managers in
order to identify and capitalize on all aspects of client's
marketing spend and business goals/needs
- Become an expert in Yelp's advertising solutions, ask probing
questions and overcoming customer objections will be critical to
- Achieve and consistently exceed monthly sales goals- strong
work ethic and tenacity are key!
- Partner with our marketing and product teams to improve the
product experience for Yelp's local customers
What We Are Looking For:
- 3+ years of Sales or Account Management Experience with small
- Track record of significantly growing a $2M+ book of business
and exceeding goals in a local sales organization
- Excited to take a hands on, creative approach to capitalize on
Yelp's opportunity with our existing Account base
- Demonstrated ability to use strategic selling skills
- Strong speaking, writing, and listening skills
- Able to analyze and develop key insights and sales messages
- Expertise in performance based digital advertising products
(CPC auction preferred)
- Be fearless, relentless and have an underdog mentality with an
unwillingness to settle for anything less than your best!
Compensation and Benefits:
- Guaranteed base salary plus uncapped commission
- Effective your first day: Full medical, vision, and dental
(100% paid employee only coverage)
- 15 days PTO and 11 paid holidays (per year)
- 8 weeks paid parental leave plus up to 6 weeks paid pregnancy
- Monthly wellness subsidy
- Access to fully stocked Yelp kitchens
- Flexible spending account
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with up to $3,000 matching per
- Employee stock purchase plan
At Yelp, we believe that diversity is an expression of all the
unique characteristics that make us human: race, age, sexual
orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, and education -
and those are just a few. We recognize that diverse backgrounds and
perspectives strengthen our teams and our product. The foundation
of our diversity efforts are closely tied to our core values, which
include "Playing Well With Others" and "Authenticity."
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer and consider
qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, sexual
orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, veteran
status, medical condition or disability.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for
individuals with disabilities in our job application process. If
you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you
may contact us at email@example.com or
Note: Yelp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward
resumes to any recruiting alias or employee. Yelp is not
responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Keywords: Yelp, Phoenix , Account Manager, Executive , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!