Senior Director of Marketing
Company: True Food Kitchen
Posted on: September 15, 2018
Company DescriptionAt True Food Kitchen, we are purveyors of nourishment for the wellness-aware. We believe that living well isnt just about eating the right food, but about sharing it with the right people. At our restaurants, guests are presented with the opportunity to enjoy meals without compromise. Working at True Food Kitchen is unlike anything else youve experienced before. Since our menu is a journey into a new way of eating, those who prepare, present and serve the food are key to telling our story. Our family of chefs, managers, cooks, servers, bartenders, hosts, dishwashers and more are the key ingredients to our growth and success. Join our growing team and well show you how passionate we are about making your career goals come TRUE.Job DescriptionPosition Summary True Food Kitchen is looking for a dynamic, results-driven, strategic Senior Director of Marketing focused on driving sales through innovative programs and a willingness to challenge the status quo. The ideal candidate has the vision and drive to leverage data, experience, strong consumer insights and business understanding to advance the business. The Sr. Director or Marketing will be responsible for planning, development and implementation of successful strategic initiatives that deliver results. True Food Kitchen is a consumer organization where marketing drives revenue and the Sr. Director will be responsible for developing and executing integrated programs that ensure consistency, growth and relevance. Principal Accountabilities: Brand Management
- Manage the brand strategy across multiple touchpoints in-store, digital, mobile, paid and earned media and drive recommended strategy to address key needs and capitalize on opportunities to grow sales.
- Develop the brand marketing strategy and plan including initiatives/programs for growing traffic and sales online and in-store; partner with cross-functional lead(s) on the development and delivery of consumer-insights and analytics; prioritize and rollout program enhancements for digital, in-store, mobile, paid media, etc.
- Responsible for big creative ideas and tactical executional excellence, developing and managing a process across internal teams and external agency partners.
- Oversee all digital marketing efforts including management of creative/digital agency partner plans; build content management strategy and the development of immersive functionality and digital enhancements to help gather consumer insights, etc.
- Analyze data and trends surrounding online ordering and supporting the programs marketing strategy with multi-layered plans (digital/mobile) and programs to achieve maximum profit/growth.
- Budget management; ensures that dollars are allocated and spent effectively and within budget parameters; responsible for maintaining these budgets throughout the year, balancing expenditures and profitability expectations
- Inspire, mentor and grow the marketing team and foster a high performing team environment; provide leadership to ensure the development of the skills and effectiveness of the group, as a whole and as individuals. Strategy & Analysis
- Develop a Road Map to Customer 360 view and technology recommendations, where needed, to enhance consumer experience, relationship management, guest loyalty, frequency and trends; Work closely with digital team and IT on database design, database management and system integrations, as recommended.
- Deliver high level analytics, working collaboratively with other business areas to identify key areas of opportunity to grow sales and revenue through a number of key programs including online ordering, delivery partnerships, reservation systems
- Work closely with Finance and IT to analyze data, present findings and recommendations to enhance business efforts; provide recommendations that are accompanied by a potential test plan, as well as, post-analysis requirements.
- Build True Food Kitchens expertise in understanding how key consumer groups access and use information across various platforms, ensuring that the brand invests marketing dollars to deliver the greatest ROI for each segment.
- Serve as the cross functional leader for marketing, working closely with IT to rollout special programs including online ordering, delivery partnerships, gift cards, loyalty, CRM Qualifications
- 10+ years of marketing strategy experience in a forward thinking, growing organization. Experience in restaurant or retail marketing a plus.
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Advertising or related field. MBA strongly preferred.
- The Senior Director will be a seasoned and strategic business executive with proven experience in a consumer organization where marketing drives revenue.
- In-depth working knowledge of the consumer and/or restaurant landscape and a successful track record delivering programs that meet or exceed corporate revenue goals
- Track record of managing multiple projects with a demonstrated ability to prioritize efforts based on the ROI of the business.
- Excellent leadership and team building/management skills; ability to provide clear direction and feedback to external and internal stakeholders as well as the ability to influence others.
- Ability to consult on the business needs and the strategies or tactics for utilizing digital channels to delivery quantifiable business results. Additional InformationJust for you
- Competitive Pay + Bonus Incentive
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- 401k Plan with Company Match
- 5 Day Work Week
- Paid Time Off
- Dining Discount
- Relocation Assistance
- Professional Career Development and Growth Opportunities
- Fun Work Vibe
Keywords: True Food Kitchen, Phoenix , Senior Director of Marketing, Executive , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!