PIA Major Account Manager
Posted on: November 20, 2023
OverviewActs as a dedicated account manager, licensed agent, and
internal liaison for a specific 'book of business' that is based on
revenue and/or enrollment. Meets or exceeds set expectations around
customer service delivery and client retention goals. Provides
client with the most consultative and thorough service experience
including on boarding, proactive consultative / relationship
activities and renewal to ensure plan design meets the client's
cost and benefit objectives.Responsibilities
- Initiates regularly scheduled proactive relationship calls with
clients providing updates on relevant insurance specific topics,
administrative services, and to assess clients current needs.
- Initiates consultative calls to client to assess underwriting
exposures prior to policy renewal.
- Provides creative plan designs to clients from current and
alternate carriers during each client renewal or as requested by
client off cycle.
- Utilizes knowledge of carrier and state underwriting guidelines
to guide client toward the best possible option within the Paychex
Agency's administrative capabilities.
- Moves existing policies to alternative carriers to assist
client in achievement of benefit and premium objectives.
- Works as a liaison between policy holder and Insurance
Carrier/GA to ensure the highest level of customer service is
- Works as a liaison between internal Paychex departments to
ensure the highest level of customer service across product
- Up sells and/or resells ancillary products to meet set
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining ongoing client
relationships, overall client satisfaction, and client
- Responsible for meeting basic service level goals including
response time and quality standards.
- Responsible for meeting specific client retention goals for
assigned book of business in support of Agency financial
- Develops and maintains expert knowledge of related products
including HRO, BeneTrac, Section125, COBRA and Workers
- Develops and maintains expert knowledge of industry trends,
product offerings, and legislative and compliance changes.
- must have Life, Accident and Health license Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree - Preferred
- 5 years of group life, medical experience in Insurance
industry, Sales or Customer Service experience.
- Life Accident and Health license is required
- Able to support/service East Coast client (EST) This role
requires you to be eligible for applicable insurance licensing in
all 50 states, which may involve an enhanced background check. If
you are not currently licensed, you will be required to obtain the
necessary insurance license(s) within 90 calendar days of your
official start date. Failure to obtain the required license(s)
within 90 days of your start date and to maintain eligibility
throughout the duration of your employment may result in corrective
action, up to and including termination of employment. Paychex
Insurance Agency, Inc. (PIA) will cover the cost of up to two (2)
attempts to pass a state insurance licensing exam including exam
materials and testing fee. The cost of any additional attempts will
be at the expense of the individual employee. If an individual is
hired by PIA with an active and current license(s), that employee
will be responsible for the timely updating and/or verifying of any
changes that may have occurred with their state license(s) prior to
start date at PIA. This includes any state of residence changes,
e-mail changes, mailing address changes or name changes.
Keywords: Paychex, Phoenix , PIA Major Account Manager, Executive , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!