Program Manager - Water Division
Company: HAMILTON MAYER INTERNATIONAL
Posted on: May 28, 2023
Position Full Time Reference Code HMI - 78400 THE COMPANY:
Hamilton Mayer International is currently undergoing the search on
behalf of a major contracting business in the US. This organisation
is recognised as a national leader in the water sector, offering
its clients unrivalled multi-disciplined construction services. THE
- The Phoenix Water division is seeking to recruit an experienced
leader to be part of their senior leadership team.
- This appointment will require someone to have a firm
understanding of water/wastewater sector, including WWTP and
- Able to lead an effective team in the delivery of traditional
- Be pivotal in creating better, long lasting relationships with
- Be responsible for managing all aspects of multi-million-dollar
infra and non-infra water projects which may involve both private
and public clients.
- Will have achieved excellent health and safety records, thus
able to maintain sustained contractor-client relationships.
- Coordinating with Estimators and senior operational staff,
driving continuous improvement to meet the demands of large and
sometimes quite complex projects.
- As well as leading the mobilisation of the project, this
position will suit individuals who can oversee and partake in the
pursuit of future growth in the region.
- Establish and implement project objectives, policies,
procedures, and performance standards in line with corporate
- Leading by example, you will provide positive safety leadership
to the project.
- Assist in reviewing and negotiating contracts, liaising with
legal counsel as appropriate in conjunction with the leadership
- Lead the project team (including staff from other groups (e.g.
JV partners) and sub-consultants and sub-contractors) and
coordinate all project resources.
- Monitor/control construction progress to ensure project is
built on schedule and within budget.
- Assemble key personnel for the project, utilizing internal
resources as well as external through your existing network.
- Manage financial aspects of contracts to protect the company's
interests and maintain strong relationships with client.
- Contribute technical direction to the pre-award process by
determining project scope, planning, and estimating and during
construction, act as a technical resource for the project team. KEY
- Be a Chartered Engineer in Civil Engineering or similar but not
- Have a background in water/wastewater construction.
- P&L responsibility, business growth opportunities,
estimating and operations.
- Demonstrated experience and willingness to travel within a
region seeking opportunities and networking.
- Be skilled in anticipating project needs with enough lead-time
to avoid delays in production.
- Experience in multiple procurement methodologies - Design
Build/ PPP (P3)/Bid-Build/CMGC. Interested in this role? Apply now
by filling in the form below and attaching your CV/Resume: First
Name Last Name Email Address Telephone Number Attach CV By clicking
"Send" you are agreeing Hamilton Mayer reviewing your CV and for
one of our Consultants to contact you to discuss your application
in more detail. Please note if you are unsuccessful for this
position, your CV will be removed from our database within 6 months
of receipt. If you wish to apply for more than one position, please
attach your CV to each application. To know more about what we will
your next career move with the help of our industry experts Content
- 2021 Hamilton Mayer International No.1 Leeds, 26 Whitehall
Leeds, LS12 1BE
Keywords: HAMILTON MAYER INTERNATIONAL, Phoenix , Program Manager - Water Division, Executive , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...