Integrated Care Manager
Company: Chicanos Por La Causa
Posted on: May 28, 2023
Integrated Care Manager
A sign-on bonus of 5% of the annual salary is being offered
CPLC Centro Esperanza offers specialized services for S.M.I. populations focusing on case management and psychiatric services.
OBJECTIVE AND POSITION SUMMARY
The Integrated Care Manager is responsible for managing the caseload of current residents at Corazon Transitional Living to support the diminishment of Social Determinants of Health (SDOH). The Integrated Care Manager works collaboratively with the all-program staff on the Corazon campus. Communicates and coordinates with internal and external partners and connects residents with resources and services to address SDOH needs identified during intake through the use of the PRAPARE. Creates plan before discharge to assist residents with relating to community resources and services providers. The Integrated Care Manager role will be heavily weighted in employment services.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND COMPETENCIES
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements below represent the required knowledge, skill, and/or ability. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
1. Must meet the criteria for a Behavioral Health Technician; one or more criteria below must be met:
a) Master's degree or bachelor's degree in a field related to behavioral health
b) Registered nurse
c) Physician assistant who is not working as a medical practitioner
d) Bachelor's degree and at least one year of full-time behavioral health work experience
e) Associate's degree and at least two years of full-time behavioral health work experience
f) High school diploma or high school equivalency diploma and credit hours of post-high school education in a field related to behavioral health completed no more than four years before the date the individual begins providing behavioral health services and two years of full-time behavioral health work experience or four years of full - time behavioral health work experience
g) Licensed as a practical nurse, according to A.R.S. Title 32, Chapter 15, with at least two years of full-time behavioral health work experience.
- Experience working in a residential setting
- Knowledge of behavioral health systems and community resources
- Ability to work with unique populations such as seriously mentally ill, homeless, and/or justice-connected men.
- Must be responsible and reliable
- Must be capable of dealing with crises
- Must conduct themselves in a professional manner
- Possess good written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to pass a drug test upon hire and adhere to the CPLC chemical use policy.
- Must have or obtain within 30 days of hire: C.P.R./First Aid Certification, C.P.I. certification, AZ Fingerprint Clearance Card, current T.B. test.
- Bilingual is a plus.
- Possess an Arizona Driver's license, vehicle insurance, and ability to be covered under CPLC's policy.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
1. Documents all coordination and engagement with residents and others involved in treatment to include progress related to the PRAPARE, diminishing of SDOH, relapse prevention planning, and discharge planning.
2. Manage and monitor individually assigned caseloads.
3. Maintains and manages caseload outcomes related to SDOH.
4. Assists with discharge planning and connection to community referrals and resources.
5. Keeps key team members informed and communicate internally and externally.
6. Understanding of all licensing, regulatory, and agency guidelines.
7. Frequency of resident contact is determined through staffing and recommendation of the clinical team to match the level of identified need.
8. Weekly staffing with Clinical Lead or other designees to review coordination progress and referral connection.
9. Ability to manage stressful situations where services are in high demand.
10. To be available for shift coverage and crisis resolution.
11. To provide on-call coverage for crises as needed during shift hours.
12. To share in weekend and holiday coverage as scheduled.
13. Ability to work with residents with various physical and behavioral health needs.
14. Attend and participate in supervision and staff meetings as scheduled.
15. Ability to work with residents on employment services.
16. Will be crossed trained to support the Corazon program and other duties as assigned.
Effective January 3, 2022, all CPLC Employees and all Service Providers are required to be Fully Vaccinated against COVID-19. Newly hired employees, who are not Fully Vaccinated at the time of hire, are expected to begin a vaccination series immediately upon hire. CPLC recognizes
Integrated Care Manager
Keywords: Chicanos Por La Causa, Phoenix , Integrated Care Manager, Executive , Phoenix, Arizona
here to apply!