Director of Business Development
Posted on: January 27, 2023
TransPerfect Is More Than Just a Job...
Our greatest asset is our people, and nothing is more important to
us than ensuring that everyone knows that. Each of our 100+ offices
has its own individual identity, and each also has its own unique
TransPerfect Connect is a division of TransPerfect, the world's
largest language services company. TransPerfect Connect provides a
variety of a call center outsource services and we looking for an
experienced and committed Director of Business Development that can
help the company achieve their strategic growth goals. The
objective of this organization is to find the best quality sales
professionals who are results driven and embrace a teamwork
culture. The client has a growing call center division that is
seeking a Director of Business Development to continue growing
their book of business and further expand their call center
In this high profile role, you will initiate sales opportunities
with targeted enterprise level clients to develop new business
relationships. Your sales approach will be broad including client
prospecting, cold calling, networking, and public speaking events.
A successful Director of Business Development (DBD) will be an
entrepreneurial self-starter who is motivated to increase overall
revenue and foster an environment where your clients are your
partners. The Director of Business Development will be responsible
for building and maintaining client relationships while
identifying, pursuing and closing sales for TransPerfect Connect's
entire suite of services ( https://www.transperfectconnect.com/).
The individual should have experience in consultative sales with an
emphasis on sales or consulting directly to industry firms and
corporations within the BPO/OPI space. This individual must possess
a professional and deep rolodex of industry contacts and seek out
new contacts to identify clients that are looking to outsource
their call center needs.
- You will own the full sales cycle for new and existing
- You will be responsible for conceptualizing and developing
sales and networking strategies to develop new business.
- You will work closely with production teams to ensure that all
projects are handled appropriately with keen attention to detail
for outstanding quality.
- Build a productive pipeline and manage each phase of the sales
- Understand and articulate TransPerfect's full line of business
offerings, capabilities, benefits, and competitive advantages.
- Set and manage client expectations while consulting with each
client for best practices
- Manage and control pricing and contractual issues
- Travel (including multiple annual conferences, client meetings)
- domestic and/or international
- Reports to the Vice President of Client Solutions.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree from a 4-year college or
- At least 3-7 years of full sales life cycle experience, from
lead generation through business closing
- At least five years sales experience in a Business Development
role call center environment.
- At least two years' experience working within a CRM.
- Proven track record in hunting new business and supporting an
existing client base
- Ability to manage and develop a team
- Ability to achieve and exceed targets while working under
- Ability to travel for qualified business opportunities and
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is preferred, not
Keywords: TransPerfect, Phoenix , Director of Business Development, Executive , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!