Market Physician Manager/ Associate Medical Driector
Company: Crossover Health
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Family Practice-Without OB opening in Phoenix, Arizona. This and
other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe
About Crossover Health
Crossover makes remarkable health possible by bringing people,
their doctors, data, and benefits together under one connected
system of health. We've built an entirely new category of primary
care providing one simple place to go for trusted care—in person,
online, anytime. We are working with the most innovative employer
partners to integrate disconnected health and wellness benefits
with tech-enabled services which allows our partners to increase
access to care, decrease spending, and deliver an unrivaled
experience for employees near and far.
The Market Physician Manager is a key member of the Triad clinic
leadership team responsible for providing direct primary care and
leading the team of care providers This position provides medical
oversight, expertise, and leadership to ensure high quality
healthcare services delivery across the care team. In partnership
with the Triad, this role guides the providers of the
multi-disciplinary, integrated care service, which is focused on
achieving Crossover's "quadruple aim" -- 1) decreased spend, 2)
increased quality, 3) improved engagement, and 4) strong
- Implements , optimizes, and recommends improvements to
Crossover's standards of care and operations workflows, including
participation in the selection of suitable treatment plans for
- Leads and collaborates with the care team in providing
appropriate/integrated care plans. Partners alongside a lead nurse
and administrator to run the practice.
- Develops clinical programs, coordinating with Crossover Medical
Group (MG) and program leaders.
- Develops and implements annual clinic goals and operating plans
in partnership with the Triad and MG leadership. This includes
achieving operating system metrics, patient outcomes, growth
targets, population health metrics, and financial metrics.
- Identifies and recommends account growth ideas.
- Co-leads daily huddles agendas and ensures communication is
shared/cascaded across the care team.
- Leads the practice in achieving quality goals and metrics and
implementing quality assurance programs.
- Ensures compliance with all policies (quality, privacy, etc.) ,
procedures, and protocols of the practice, including assisting
other care providers and extended care teams to comply and
collaborate on clinical outcome reviews and measurements.
- Hires, coaches, and develops care team talent (physicians,
optometrists, behavioral health, health coaches, physical
medicine). Assists in onboarding and training new team members.
Encourages continuing professional education and development to
enhance learning and meet licensing expectations.
- Ensures all clinical data is accurately captured and reported.
Recommends enhancements to core EHR and practice management
- Provides availability for medical and technical questions for
employees, patient care staff and ancillary care providers,
including after-hours coverage, as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Valid, state-issued medical license in good standing
- A minimum of 7 years professional post-residency experience in
direct patient care
- Board certification in a primary care specialty
- Knowledge of managed healthcare systems, medical quality
assurance and quality improvement, and risk management,
- Experience and demonstrated ability to assess clinical needs
and work in an integrated, holistic approach to care, including
case management, disease management and/or population health
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively internally and
externally with matrixed care teams
- Minimum 5 years experience in staffing, coaching, and
developing a team
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strategic thinker focused on innovative care models
- Self-assured yet humble, results-oriented, and flexible to
adapt as needed
Physical Job Requirements
- May require standing, walking and sitting for extended amounts
- Occasional travel 10% to attend leadership meetings
- Occasionally lift and carry items weighing up to 50
- Manual and finger dexterity and hand-eye coordination
- Includes full range of body motion including potential of
handling and lifting patients.
- Requires corrected vision, hearing and speech within normal
- Must be able to effectively communicate with patients and team
Keyphrases: family medicine jobs, family practice jobs, family
practitioner jobs, family medicine specialist jobs
Keywords: Crossover Health, Phoenix , Market Physician Manager/ Associate Medical Driector, Executive , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!