Account Manager, Technology
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Kforce is an award-winning professional staffing and solutions firm
that provides strategic partnership in the areas of Technology and
Finance & Accounting. Our name stands for KnowledgeForce which
describes the experience we've gained since 1962 and the 35,000
highly skilled professionals we engage annually. Each year, our
network of over 60 offices and two national recruiting centers
provides opportunities across 4,000 companies, including 70% of the
Fortune 100. For over 55 years we've thrived on building
relationships and having a meaningful impact on all the lives we
serve. We believe in acting with integrity, doing the right thing
and giving back to our communities. At Kforce, We Love What We Do.
We Love Who We Serve.
Join the Kforce family and we will support you with expert
training, innovative tools, an amazing culture, and a team of great
people that will cheer you on your road to success!
Kforce is looking for bold, uncompromising sales driven individuals
to connect our clients with great candidates, and in the process,
we will teach you how to unleash your full potential. Good news is
Kforce is publicly traded and ranked in the Top 5 of Staffing Firms
in the US. Our clients are some of the best known in the World, you
wear their products, you use their technology, and bank at their
Our Sales Associates play a critical role in fueling Kforce's
growth by connecting Great People and Clients together. This key
role drives the growth of the Firm through identification and
engagement of current and prospective clients, with an end goal of
engaging Kforce as their staffing vendor of choice. This position
demands an exceptional balance of drive and commitment, coupled
with exemplary interpersonal skills, topped off with a win-win
Training and Development- Kforce is committed to helping you be
- You will receive individual and classroomtraining designed for
sales and recruiting professionals.
- Opportunity for job shadowing and mentorship from senior team
- Unlimited on-line training tools from Kforce
- Scheduled one on one and group meetings with your
- Continuous learning and development through lunch and learns,
meetings, speakers, and more
Role and Responsibilities:
Generating sales leads through referrals, networking, social media,
internet research and direct contact.
Schedule and attend client meetings, with the goal of engaging them
to utilize our professional staffing services and project
Negotiate with client to establish appropriate bill rates, contract
terms, and fees.
Manage these relationships throughout the assignment to expand
Kforce presence within your existing client accounts.
Collaborate with your Kforce colleagues to facilitate the placement
process, which may include presentation of candidates, interview
scheduling, client preparation and debrief and salary
What we are looking for from you
- One to three years of "sales related" experience.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, competitive
- Enjoys working with and being part of team.
- Bachelor's degree is preferred.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive base salary + uncapped monthly commission.
- Highly competitive benefits package including medical, dental,
vision, matching 401K match, maternity/paternity leave and paid
- Annual performance incentive trip for top performers across the
- Employee stock purchase program and other employee
- We offer multiple career paths in recruiting, sales, operations
and leadership - last year, over 500 employees were
Keywords: Kforce, Phoenix , Account Manager, Technology, Executive , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!