Catering Operations Manager
Company: Emery Hospitality Inc
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Emery Hospitality, Inc. is committed to recruiting individuals
who express their talent and passion for service in the food and
beverage industry. Our ultimate goal is to welcome you into the
family and provide opportunities for learning and career
advancement.The Catering Operations Manager will organize, set up
and deliver requested catering services to specific requested
location. Provide prompt and courteous service to all customers.
Provide customers with efficient and attentive service while
exceeding the customer's expectations. The general responsibilities
of the position include those listed below, but Emery may identify
other responsibilities of the position. These responsibilities may
differ among accounts, depending on business necessities and client
- Involved in catering events operations, including logistics,
quality improvement, sanitation, and all facility-related
- Trains catering associates in service techniques, menu
presentation, and customer service.
- Tracks and monitors the labor and food cost for each
- Communicates on various levels to include management, client,
customer and associate levels; maintains excellent client
- Works with Catering Sales team to organize and prepare event
documents for delivery and setup.
- Delivers requested food and beverage to the delivery location,
setting up all food and beverage in a professional appearance and
logical manner, ensuring all condiments and service ware are
available as needed.
- Ensures all services are cleaned up at the end of the meeting
or requested pick-up time.
- Maintains a clean and organized working environment and
- May assist with stocking food inventory.
- May carry and distribute supplies and equipment.
- Regularly assist others in the preparation of foods and
properly store food.
- May operate dishwasher or assist with washing dishes,
glassware, silverware, utensils, pots and pans.
- Attends all allergy and foodborne illness in-service
- Complies with all company safety and risk management policies
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as
assigned.Qualifications & Requirements:
- 0 to 1 year of related experience.
- Maintains high standards for work areas and appearance.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule helpful.
- Must be able to work nights, weekends and some holidays.
- High School diploma, GED, or equivalent experience.Team members
at Emery Hospitality are offered many fantastic benefits including
health, dental, vision, and retirement.Applicants for employment in
the U.S. must possess work authorization, which does not require
sponsorship by Emery Hospitality for a visa.EQUAL EMPLOYMENT
OPPORTUNITYEmery Hospitality strongly supports equal employment
opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion,
sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry,
citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental
disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic
information, or any other characteristic protected by state or
federal law.HIRING PRACTICESThe preceding job description has been
designed to indicate the general nature and level performed by
interns within this classification. It is not designed to contain
or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties,
responsibilities, and qualifications required of interns assigned
to this opportunity.Emery Hospitality recruitment policies are
designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a
timely and efficient manner. Emery Hospitality may pursue all
avenues available, including promotion from within, employee
referrals, outside advertising, agencies, Internet recruiting, job
fairs, college recruiting and search firms.
Keywords: Emery Hospitality Inc, Phoenix , Catering Operations Manager, Executive , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!