Wedding & Private Events Manager
Company: Sanctuary on Camelba
Location: Paradise Valley
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Wedding and Private Events ManagerFull-TimeParadise Valley, AZ,
USRequisition ID: 3667 POSITION SUMMARYThis position contributes to
Sanctuary's success by providing exceptional service to create a
couple's dream wedding and a planners perfect event, by creating,
coordinating and /or maintaining all related
documentation/contracts, files and reports generated through the
process. This position requires focus in our superior standards
which displays a sense of pride in the Gurneys Mission and Values.
JOB FUNCTIONSNote: The following duties and responsibilities are
- Answer and coordinate all incoming calls.
- Service Weddings and Social events assigned by DOCS; including
planning and execution and working closely with wedding and event
planners to ensure all relevant planning details are communicated
- Create and distribute accurate Banquet Event Orders (BEOs) to
communicate this information and details to the operations teams in
a timely manner
- Assist clients with on and off property transportation, if
- Work with Group Room Coordinator to ensure the accuracy of any
rooms that are booked as part of the event.
- Collect deposits throughout the planning process to ensure full
pre-payment is secured prior to the event
- Review and approval final invoice for all events.
- Order and coordinate delivery of special guest amenities, as
- Facilitate hotel activities and hotel services as needed by our
- Supervise Catering Coordinator in completing assigned
- Train and develop Catering Coordinator on servicing
- Perform additional duties as requested by the Director of
Catering and Special Events. JOB REQUIREMENTSThe individual must
possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able
to explain and demonstrate that he/she can perform the essential
functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation,
using some other combination of skills and abilities.
- General internet knowledge and use, including search
- Computer set up skills, i.e., connecting printers to
- Excellent people skills with strong empathy and ability to
manage a range of clients and their emotions
- Excellent phone etiquette skills.
- Ability to stand, walk, and/or sit continuously to perform
essential job functions for entire shift.
- Ability to work weekends during the wedding season with
time-off taken during the week
- Must be highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Must be able to work independently, handle multiple tasks while
supporting the needs of both guests and the
department.QUALIFICATIONS Education High School Diploma or G.E.D.
Equivalent Related Work Experience Previous Wedding and Event
planning experience required Experience with hospitality and
customer service required. Required Knowledge Proficiency in the
following software:Microsoft, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, & Outlook.
PrioDelphi booking system would be an advantage
Keywords: Sanctuary on Camelba, Phoenix , Wedding & Private Events Manager, Executive , Paradise Valley, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!