Senior Manager of Inside Sales
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Postscript is redefining marketing for ecommerce companies. By
introducing SMS as an entirely new channel for ecommerce stores to
engage, retain, and convert their customer base, brands are seeing
huge ROI with Postscript. Backed by Greylock, Y Combinator and
other top investors, Postscript is growing fast and looking for
remarkable people to help build a world class organization.
We're looking for an entrepreneurial individual with great people
management and communication skills to lead and coach our rapidly
expanding team. As a Senior Manager of Inside Sales , you will lead
our Inside Sales Team with a goal of exceeding a monthly quota. You
will ensure that your team is performing at the highest level
through 1:1 coaching, pipeline reviews, call reviews and live call
support when needed.
Using your expertise and creative thinking, you'll establish a
repeatable playbook and best practices to enable our successful,
rapid growth and ensure great customer experiences.
You should be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously while
remaining highly organized. In addition, we are looking for someone
with a history of taking the initiative and being responsible for
end-to-end processes in a fast-paced environment. This is an
entrepreneurial role developing an exciting new services
Above all, you will be a key leader at Postscript and will be
instrumental in how we scale in 2022 and beyond.
This position is based full-time in Phoenix, Arizona.
- Fully own the daily management of the inside sales team. This
includes gathering feedback, tracking metrics, optimizing
processes, people management, and collaborating
- Cultivate and foster a strong culture of excellence for the
inside sales team by developing plans for continued learning and
career development opportunities.
- Help build out compensation plans that balance leveraging data
to further enhance the execution of the team.
- Develop and implement regular reporting cadence on rep's
metrics and team performance.
- Own escalated customer issues. Problem solve and resolve
difficult issues in a way that strongly exhibits our core values
and customer first philosophy.
- Help create, implement, and maintain a scheduling system for
the inside sales team
What We'll Love About You
- 2-4+ years experience in people management. SaaS & Ecommerce
- Proven history of strong team performance, preferably in
- Demonstrated passion for teaching and coaching
- A strong bias to action and execution
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Strong process orientation and ability to drive a consistent
and repeatable experience
- Data-driven, metrics-oriented mindset
What You'll Love About Us
- High growth startup - plenty of room for you to directly impact
the company and grow your career!
- Fun - We're passionate and enjoy what we do
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for equity
- Paid time off
- Health, dental, vision insurance
- Other great perks
You are welcome here. Postscript is an ever-evolving place of equal
employment for talented individuals.
Keywords: Postscript, Phoenix , Senior Manager of Inside Sales, Executive , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!