Fitness Sales Manager
Company: CycleBar of United Fitness
Posted on: January 26, 2023
CycleBar is seeking a General Manager for our state-of-the-art
location in Little Rock. Our General Managers are passionate about
fitness and delivering a superior experience. They prioritize
driving sales and revenue within the studio.General Managers are
responsible for meeting studio sales goals, membership renewals and
ancillary service goals by pre-planning with strategic new customer
outreach, in-club leads (first time riders) and securing member
referrals. Under the management of a Franchise Owner, national
sales director, and the support of a CycleBar Experience team,
General Managers must exemplify leadership qualities in all areas
of the business. General Managers must have the ability to build
lasting relationships with prospective and current members in order
build a strong ambassadorship and retain members. The General
Manager is rooted in hospitality and upholds our Mission of fueling
energetic communal experience.Requirement:
- 2+ years of retail/service sales or fitness sales
- Confident in generating personal sales and training Sales Reps
- Ability to manage and drive 2 revenue streams: memberships and
- Must be fluent in English and have excellent communication and
strong interpersonal skills in person, on the telephone and via
- Ability to excel in a fast changing, diverse environment.
- Ability to recognize areas of improvement and make changes
using good judgment.
- An affinity and passion for fitness.
- Solid writing and grammar skills.
- Highly organized, proficient in data management, ability to
prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Professional, punctual, reliable and neat.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Trustworthy and ability to handle confidential
- Ability to work harmoniously with co-workers, clients and the
- Proficiency with computers and Studio software.Duties:
- Lead generation including Grass Roots Marketing and
- Membership sales
- Manage staff schedule
- Supervise CBX Teams
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of the Studio
- Schedule and participate in networking/community events and
- Strategically manage marketing campaigns to generate leads for
- Any other duties as assigned Responsible for the acquisition of
new members and the retention of existing members
- Conversion of non-membership based users to membership
- Conduct pre-planning activities each month including strategic
outreach, for securing first time rider/lead flow
- Build rapport and lasting relationships with prospective and
current members. Embrace hospitality and drive the Cyclebar
- General Manager will actively coach, train and educate our CBX
team on Hospitality and Sales Conversion tactics. Manager will work
with owner on team accountability
- Working with Studio Owner on setting Monthly, weekly, and daily
targets for meeting goals
- Driving Referral business through ambassadorshipCompensation&
- This position offers competitive base + Commission; based on
experience & performance.
- Commission paid on sales
- Opportunity to bonus, based on performance
- Complimentary CycleBar Classes at StudioCompany
Overview:CycleBar is the world's first and only Premium Indoor
Cycling franchise. We offer concierge-level service, premium
amenities, and an invigorating, concert environment designed to
Rock Your Ride. We are an inclusive, inspiring,
low-impact/high-intensity cycling experience for all ages and body
types. No matter where you are in your fitness journey, CycleBar
will calm your mind, elevate your mood and revive your senses.
Keywords: CycleBar of United Fitness, Phoenix , Fitness Sales Manager, Executive , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!