Business Development Rep/Account Manager (FT)
Posted on: November 26, 2022
*Business Development Representative* -* Account Manager -
Base salary plus commission.
iKrusher is one of the leading brands of vape technology hardware.
The HQ is in Los Angeles, California, and includes an R&D
center in its facility. The research labs we own assure that
iKrusher is fully capable and equipped to handle specific OEM & ODM
projects with the most innovative, and latest technology. At
iKrusher, we believe in honesty, simplicity, and transparency. Our
goal is to ensure customer satisfaction.
iKrusher was founded in 2017 and grew at a rapid pace into late
2019, and then had to reorganize and restructure its operations due
to COVID-19 in early 2020. The company is currently back to its
pre-COVID-19 employment and operation levels and is rapidly
expanding to new territories with a different branch operation
structure and newly energized and professional corporate culture
than it had in its early years of existence.
*Job Brief: *
We're looking for a results-driven Business Development
Representative - An account Manager with a "hunter mentality" to
join our Professional Sales Team and to actively seek out and
engage customer prospects at our newly opened Arizona branch
location in a call center environment.
* Proven work experience of 2-3 years as an account manager/sales
representative with inside sales.
* Proven work experience of 2+ years in outbound calling, social
media, and prospecting.
* Work experience as a Lead Inside Sales Representative of 1-2
years is a plus.
* Account management and relationship-building experience are
* Punctuality is required.
* Knowledge of the medical and recreational vape industry is a
* Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
* Familiarity with BRM and CRM practices along with the ability to
build productive business professional relationships.
* Highly motivated and target-driven with a proven track record in
* Excellent selling, communication, and negotiation skills.
* Ability to excel individually and as a Team Player.
* Prioritizing, time management, and excellent organizational
* Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the
* Relationship management skills and openness to feedback.
* BS/BA degree or equivalent work experience.
* Regularly present, promote, and fulfill the sales of company
products using solid arguments to existing and prospective
* Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential
customers to meet their needs.
* Establish, develop, and maintain positive business and customer
* Reach out to customer leads through cold calling, social media,
and meetings with cannabis manufacturers.
* Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to
* Achieve agreed-upon sales targets and outcomes within
* Coordinate sales efforts with team members and other
* Analyze the territory/market's potential, and track sales, and
* Reporting on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive
activities, and potential for new products and services.
* Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends.
* Sell, deliver, and take orders for company products.
* Strategically follow up with current and potential customers in
building lasting relationships.
* Conduct promotional work outside of the office prospecting,
working at trade shows, and engaging in sales activities.
* Perform any other job duties as required.
* Base salary (paid hourly) plus commission earned on every sale
with no cap on overall individual total.
* $80,000 - $90,000 annually - 60% base plus 40% commission.
* Top Sales Representatives' commissions range from $10,000 -
$20,000 per month.
* Commission earned monthly on every paid invoice.
* Bonus Eligible.
* Weekly sales incentives.
* Existing house accounts will be provided after 1 month.
* Health, Dental, and Vision 1st of the month after 60 days.
* Sick leave begins accruing at the time of hire.
* Eligible for company matched 401K plan after 90 days of
*Job Type: *
* *Full-time. Remote is not allowed.*
iKrusher is an equal-opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage
diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion,
age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $80,000.00 - $90,000.00 per year%58047475%
Keywords: iKrusher, Phoenix , Business Development Rep/Account Manager (FT), Executive , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!