Account Manager- Phoenix
Posted on: November 26, 2022
General Responsibilities: Are you a customer-driven leader that
excels at communication? Accelerate your career and build
relationships for the leader of mobility and travel. Hertz is
looking for an Account Manager to join the winning team. The
Account Manager is responsible for being customer driven and growth
oriented to drive business and capitalize on opportunities that
result in increased revenue within the corporate segment.
Communicates opportunities, challenges, and market trends within
assigned territory. The Account Manager plays a crucial role in
assisting Hertz to achieve strategic growth initiatives by
increasing revenue through new account development and by expanding
business with existing corporate accounts.
- Participate in B2B sales activities that result in increased
market share and profitable revenue growth.
- Partner with existing corporate accounts to expand our
relationships, provide continual support of their rental needs and
communicate new/existing products, services, and programs.
- Utilize technology and relationships to prospect effectively
and grow pipeline accounts.
- Strategize internally by communicating opportunities,
challenges and market trends affecting assigned accounts and
executing a course of action.
- Report on activity and provide documentation relevant to
account administration Essential Requirements: Experience and
- A Bachelors level degree
- Two or more years of large account management experience.
- Possesses demonstrated and proven revenue growth experience
within a sales territory over an extended period of time.
- Excellent business/financial acumen.
- Exceptional communication and networking skills.
- Strong PC skills - Salesforce experience a plus
- A valid U.S. Driver's License.
- Service Industry Experience a plus : At Hertz, we champion and
celebrate a culture of diversity and inclusion. We take affirmative
steps to promote employment and advancement opportunities. The
endless variety of perspectives, experiences, skills and talents
that our employees invest in their work every day represent a
significant part of our culture - and our success and reputation as
a company. Individuals are encouraged to apply for positions
because of the characteristics that make them unique. Qualified
applicants with criminal histories will be considered for
employment in a manner consistent with applicable federal, state
and local law. Hertz is a drug free workplace. EOE, including
Keywords: Hertz, Phoenix , Account Manager- Phoenix, Executive , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!