Manager, Game Presentation (Full-time)
Company: Arizona Diamondbacks
Posted on: November 26, 2022
*Manager, Game Presentation*
This position is part of the team responsible for all entertainment
aspects of event planning and show production for Arizona
Diamondbacks Home Games and Non-Baseball Events held at Chase
Field. The primary focus will be to create life-long memories for
all fans who enter Chase Field. This position will assist all
pre-game, in-game and post-game content including music, videos,
statistics, graphics, and live elements. The Manager, Game
Operations will be the secondary show-caller and will assist with
creating and distributing show rundowns, and scripts for all games
Game Day and Event Staff including: Stage Managers, Mascots,
Entertainment Team, Golden Glovers, Bullpen Cart Drivers, PA
Announcer, In-Ballpark Hosts, DJs, Organist, DBTV Video and Matrix
*Primary (Essential) Duties*
* Help plan, prepare and execute all aspects of Game Presentation
(Video, Audio, Graphics, Live).
* Create a show rundown and timeline of activities for all D-backs
Home Games and Non-Baseball Events at Chase Field.
* Write scripts for all PA Announcements, and various entertainment
* Work with the Corporate Partnerships Department to develop and
execute sponsored in-game features.
* Work with the Ticket Sales Department to activate ticket buyer
* Work with the Community Affairs Department to recognize community
* Work with the Marketing Department to help promote the D-backs
Brand and Messaging.
* Assist in the hiring and supervision of the part-time and game
* Assist all MLB events and initiatives activated at Chase
* Assist Theme Nights, Fireworks Shows and other Special
* Assist maintaining the D-backs Organizational Calendar, and
scheduling all related elements (National Anthem, Ceremonial First
Pitches, Recognitions, Parades, Performances, etc.).
* Identify, innovate, and implement new ways to improve the Chase
Field Fan Experience.
* Work with outside vendors as needed.
*Knowledge, Skills and/or Abilities*
* Knowledge of MLB Rules and Regulations
* Familiarity with the Arizona Diamondbacks Brand
* Knowledge of Baseball and D-backs History
* Experience in Event Planning, Timing, and Show Calling
* Excellent Organizational Skills
* Excellent Broadcast Writing Skills
* Excellent Communication Skills
* Excellent Leadership Skills
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
* Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects
* Proficient in Microsoft Office
* Knowledge of latest Broadcast Technology
* Bachelor's degree
* Minimum two years' experience in Game Presentation with a
professional sports team, or similar Entertainment field.
* Previous supervisory experience (Hiring, Training, etc.)
*Working Conditions and Physical Demands*
While performing the duties of this job, the employee must be able
* Work flexible hours, including nights, weekends, and
* Perform small physical tasks as required
The physical demands are representative of those that must be met
by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of
this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
Job Type: Full-time%58047475%
Keywords: Arizona Diamondbacks, Phoenix , Manager, Game Presentation (Full-time), Executive , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!