Company: Hamilton Mayer International
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Role - Project ManagerLocation - Phoenix, AZSalary - $150-170k +
Excellent Compensation Package
THE BUSINESS: Hamilton Mayer is pleased to be continuing our
partnership in collaboration with one of the top tier general
contractors in U.S. construction market. The business is looking to
bolster its leadership team, specifically seeking a Project Manager
with ground-up experience who can help execute work.
- Key oversight of the field operations, providing excellent
leadership alongside all personnel on the project (s).
- Will be accountable for what happens on site, from health and
safety, scheduling to working on change orders where required.
- A key client liaison, responsible for assisting competent
advice and guidance on a project.
- Delivering on procurement strategy to assist with cost
- A role that will require individuals to be in the field,
rolling their sleeves up with the subcontractors and
Superintendents to achieve a common goal.
- Applicants should have c15 years' experience delivering
projects out of the ground. A typical project value ideally being
- Strong client relationships are important to bring in future
work and help maintain a healthy pipeline.
- Will be a great communicator.
- Passionate about construction.
- A motivator of people.
Keywords: Hamilton Mayer International, Phoenix , Project Manager, Executive , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!