Assistant Project Manager I (New Graduate Program) - Phoenix, AZ
Company: CECO CONCRETE CONSTRUCTION
Posted on: November 27, 2022
Are you looking for an opportunity to move your career forward
with an established industry leader? Join our team at -Ceco
Concrete Construction! -Ceco Concrete Construction LLC is one of
the nation's largest concrete subcontractors. - Ceco was founded in
1912 and has more than 100 years of experience serving the
commercial construction markets, partnering with our clients to
provide value to projects of varying scope and complexity. -Primary
- Coordinates the planning and implementation of concrete frame
and formwork projects.
- Performs jobsite inspections/audits of shoring, rebar/pt
installation, safety, and quality.
- Responsible for assisting the managing of project productivity,
costs, quality and safety consistent with company policies and
- Develops and maintains customer relationships to enhance
company's ability to procure projects, reduce risk, and ensure
- Creates and coordinates material and equipment schedules and
promotes their efficient use.
- Coordinates all subcontractor and vendor contracts and
associated processes and procedures.
- Performs special projects and completes all other duties as
assigned or requested for the general support of the organization.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Construction Management,
related degree, or its equivalent and 6 months of work experience
successfully supporting similar primary responsibilities meeting
and exceeding performance expectations.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the
ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the
organization, as well as with customers and vendors.
- Detail oriented with the ability to efficiently analyze and
organize significant amounts of information regarding plan layouts,
material deliveries and jobsite productivities.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and
- Advanced knowledge of safety and relevant OSHA requirements and
- Ability to travel and work for extended period of time on
projects outside of office area. What We Can Offer You
- Inclusive Medical, Dental, Vision, Accident, and Illness
- Company paid Disability and Life insurance
- Health Savings Account contribution of up to $1,000 per
- 401(k) retirement savings program with a company match
- Employee Assistance Program including discounts with major
vendors & products
- Mental and physical wellness programs
- Competitive time off package including vacation, sick, and
- A flexible work schedule maintaining work-life balance
- Career advancement opportunities with a stable well-established
- Educational opportunities including a concrete development
- Tuition reimbursement program and access to LinkedIn Learning
- A workspace stocked with refreshments and snacks for a mid-day
pick-me-up! Applications submitted without a resume will not be
considered. - Ceco Concrete Construction is an Equal -Opportunity
Employer. Qualified candidates will be considered without regard to
race, sex, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or gender
Keywords: CECO CONCRETE CONSTRUCTION, Phoenix , Assistant Project Manager I (New Graduate Program) - Phoenix, AZ, Executive , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!