Front End Manager
Company: Fry's Food Stores D4
Posted on: November 25, 2022
* Promote trust and respect among associates.
* Create an environment that enables customers to feel welcome,
important and appreciated by answering questions regarding products
sold within the department and throughout the store.
* Gain and maintain knowledge of products sold within the
departments and be able to respond to questions and make
suggestions about products.
* Assist with monitoring and control supply expenses for the
* Assist with managing cash control, sales and cash items and
records for the store.
* Manage the scheduling of Front-end associates to provide adequate
* Assist store management in preparing the store/department budget,
profit and loss reviews, and take appropriate action on all
* Assist with creating and execute budgets and scheduling of labor
in partnership with store management.
* Assist in the development and implementation of department action
plans to achieve desired results.
* Collaborate with Front-end associates and promote teamwork.
* Display a positive attitude.
* Stay current with present, future, seasonal and special ads.
* Adhere to all food safety regulations and guidelines.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $47,000.00 per year
* Dental insurance
* Employee discount
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* Tuition reimbursement
* Vision insurance
* 10 hour shift
Weekly day range:
* Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Phoenix, AZ 85032: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Required)
* Customer service: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Fry's Food Stores D4, Phoenix , Front End Manager, Executive , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!