Company: Eide Bailly
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Audit & Assurance
Who We Are
Eide Bailly is one of the top 25 CPA and business advisory firms in
the nation. We have over 40 offices in 15 states across the Midwest
and western United States and offer our staff and Partners the
opportunity to serve a variety of industries. Founded in 1917, our
culture is the foundation of who we are, and we pride ourselves on
supporting our employees to help them achieve their goals and
pursue their interests both in the office and at home. At Eide
Bailly we are passionate about the clients we serve, the work we
do, and most importantly, having fun while we do it!
Why You'll Love Working Here
At Eide Bailly we believe respect is how to treat everyone, not
just those you want to impress. Our culture focuses on
collaboration to achieve career growth. Innovation is highly
encouraged, which is where programs like our EB Xchange originate.
This program allows interested tax and audit employees to complete
a rotation into a specialty area. We promote happy employees by
making work/life balance a priority along with being actively
involved in our communities. Our dedication to service can be seen
through the Firm's decision to match charitable donations made by
employees, as well as providing opportunities to volunteer
throughout the year. Most importantly, we like to have fun! We
offer a professional and fun work environment with frequent lunch
and learns, socials, contests, outings and other events.
Typical Day in the LifeA typical day as an Audit Manager in
Phoenix, Arizona might include the following:
- Manage expectations, ensure
satisfaction and lead collaborative efforts to improve client
- Prepare or review accounting-related reports through a
paperless environment and provide financial analysis upon
completion of fieldwork to improve client internal controls and
- Work with audit engagement team to ensure the various
components of the audit engagement are performed -- including
gathering information from the client and reviewing and compiling
client financial data.
- Conduct collaboration sessions and/or discussions with key
leaders within the client company.
- Stay aware of general business trends or issues in order to
professionally represent and apply this knowledge to the client's
solutions, potentially developing new or additional business for
- Develop, train and mentor Audit Interns, Seasonal Audit
Associates, Audit Associates and Senior Audit Associates on
projects and assess both personal and professional performance for
engagement and career development opportunities.
- Attend professional development, networking events and training
seminars on a regular basis.
Who You Are
- You take pride in helping others, and you are ready to take on
the challenge of leading a team of high-performing
- You have excellent communication skills as well as the ability
to effectively interact with all levels of Firm management and
staff, clients and other external business contacts.
- You are a team player and love collaborating with others over
sitting in a cube working alone.
- You are a multi-tasking master, and there has never been a
deadline you could not meet.
- You have knowledge of and exposure to a variety of industries
(financial institutions industry experience preferred).
- You possess strong computer skills and have experience with
- You hold yourself to the highest professional standards and
maintain strict client confidentiality.
- You enjoy learning about various client business processes and
traveling to different locations to help clients (20 percent travel
- In addition to all of this, you have a Bachelor's degree in
Accounting, have an active CPA license and have 5+ years of
experience in public accounting auditing work.Must be authorized to
work in the United States permanently without the requirement of
sponsorship at any point in the future. What to Expect NextWe'll be
in touch! If you look like the right fit for our position, one of
our recruiters will be reaching out to schedule a phone interview
with you to learn more about your career interests and goals. In
the meantime, we encourage you to check us out on Facebook,
Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn or our About Us page.
Keywords: Eide Bailly, Phoenix , Audit Manager, Executive , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!