Assistant Department Manager
Company: Restaurant Depot
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Assistant Department Manager FULL-TIME $15.05/hr Responsible for
receiving product and ensures that aisles/freezers and
refrigerators are stocked, labeled, clean and delivered product is
packed out, and proper customer service is provided. Essential
- Ensuring proper customer service and works to develop
relationships with large customers.
- Supervising all activities in the Department including product
placement, rotation, signage, and displays. Is responsible for
overall department appearance, cleanliness, and adherence to both
government and corporate ordinances. Must maintain records as
required. In the role of Assistant Department Manager, he/she will
oversee the Department Supervisors (if applicable) and Stockers to
assure that the Department is operating in a manner that adheres to
- Reviewing inventory for product rotation on a daily basis to
prevent shrinkage and damages.
- Ensuring that shelf pricing is correct and reflects the most
recent pricing and market conditions.
- Supervising the receiving of all products and ensures that the
proper paperwork is completed.
- Maintaining accurate computer inventory levels by having physical
inventories performed on a regular basis and adjustments made.
- Maintaining equipment and makes sure maintenance contracts and
schedules are followed.
- Supervising the ordering of products from vendors on a regular
basis to assure we have competitive pricing and minimal shrink due
to spoilage and not have too much inventory on hand.
- Making sure all the employees in the department can work the
equipment such as Toledo scale and Dennison label machine.
- Coordinating that the pallets stored in the racks have the proper
block and date tags.
- Follows program to maintain the cleanliness of the area by a
regular maintenance schedule of scrubbing, and pulling out pallets
and cleaning underneath.
- Performing weekly self audits of the Department. PHX-01 WS-01
Shift start: 4:00AM or 6:00AM or 8:00PM
Shift length: 8.5 hours
5 days/week, must be available any day
- Health, dental, vision insurance - available after 90 days
- Paid time off
- 401(k) plan
- Must pass drug screen (cannabis included)
- Can lift 50 lbs
- Must be at least 18+ years old
About Restaurant Depot
Restaurant Depot is a Members-Only Wholesale Cash & Carry
Foodservice Supplier. Their mission is to be your one-stop shop for
savings, selection, and service, seven days a week. They have been
supplying independent food businesses with quality products from
large cash and carry warehouse stores since 1990. They became the
leading low-cost alternative to other foodservice suppliers by
eliminating the overhead of a traditional distributor, focusing on
the needs of independent foodservice operators and offering free
Keywords: Restaurant Depot, Phoenix , Assistant Department Manager, Executive , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!