Digital Marketing Manager
Company: Girls Scouts - Arizona Cactus Pine Council
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Position Summary Serving on the Marketing/Communications Team,
the Digital Marketing Manager is a dynamic self-starter, and
responsible for multi-channel marketing campaigns to elevate the
message and visibility of Girl Scouts-Arizona Cactus-Pine Council,
its programs, members, and events in the community. Reports to: Sr.
Director, Marketing and Communications FLSA Status: Regular
full-time, exempt ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS In a hybrid environment, the
Digital Marketing Manager works under the direction of the Sr.
Director, Marketing and Communications to develop, execute, and
coordinate integrated digital marketing campaigns and initiatives
to reach targeted stakeholders. This position collaborates with
members of the Marketing/Communications team to ensure the girl
voice and perspective is present in all marketing efforts. The
essential functions of the role include digital advertising, email
marketing, and website maintenance to support the GSACPC community,
showcase council programs, attract new members, and improve the
visibility and awareness of the organization. An excellent
communicator, the Digital Marketing Manager will identify and
deploy exciting new ways to tell our story to multiple audiences
while building brand visibility and understanding. The
responsibilities are broad in scope and will encompass various
activities requiring rapid shifts in priorities. Digital Marketing
Manager interfaces with cross-functional teams on initiatives, such
as cookies, camp, and membership, to meet established council goals
and to promote the Girl Scout mission. This role requires a
candidate comfortable driving strategic marketing campaign
development and managing the day-to-day website and social content
needs. Tasks include taking the lead in developing a touchpoint
strategy for distinct customer segments and implementing
multi-channel tactics to support members while growing the
organization. In addition, the Digital Marketing Manager must be
able to craft visual and written messages targeted to different
audiences while maintaining integrity for one of the most
recognized brands in the country-Girl Scouts! Essential Duties and
- Promote the brand value of GSACPC using a range of traditional
and new media marketing tools to enhance visibility, engagement,
- Refresh and deploy a multi-channel communication strategy to
improve performance and delight all customer segments. Explore and
develop new activation strategies.
- Lead site migration and website redesign of girlscoutsaz.org in
FY23 by following GSUSA guidelines and standards (requires working
with Adobe Experience Manager content management software).
- Manage social media ad campaigns to support membership and
- Manage trigger email campaigns throughout the customer
lifecycle to maximize conversion. Analyze email marketing campaigns
and make recommendations for improvement. Track and report on email
campaigns to guide improvements.
- Maintain proficiency in Salesforce Marketing Cloud, performing
A/B testing, evaluating results, and coaching/training other staff
on best practices and to overcome challenges.
- Maintain and refresh Google Analytics and Adwords campaigns and
develop remarketing/retargeting strategies.
- Develop evergreen and dynamic content for all channels.
- Track, analyze, and report communication and marketing metrics.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, or
related field. Other combinations of education with relevant
experience that demonstrate the ability to perform the duties of
the position will be considered.
- At least (3) to five (5) years of professional experience in
marketing, social media, and website management.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, strong
grammar, and proofing ability, familiar with AP style. Demonstrated
ability to write, develop, produce clear, engaging content across
print, digital, and visual mediums.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, Adobe Experience
Manager, Salesforce, and Salesforce Marketing Cloud (Journey
- Experience with measurement, analyzing data and
reporting/implementing learnings. Familiarity with tools such as
Google Analytics, Sprout Social, BurrellesLuce preferred.
- Proficient in writing and editing social media content for a
brand's B2C social marketing.
- Understanding of how to measure content success in various
social platforms and against content goals, as well as present ROI
reporting on campaigns.
- Experience using digital marketing tools, including developing
social media advertising campaigns.
- Ability to effectively identify, analyze and solve practical
problems and successfully manage a variety of variables and
personalities; ability to adapt in a changing environment.
- Ability to adopt editorial and brand guidelines and implement
with consistency and high level of attention to detail.
- Capacity to, independently and as part of a team, plan,
organize and prioritize work, while managing multiple deadlines in
a fast-paced environment.
- Must be aligned with Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Racial
Justice (DEIRJ) values, culturally sensitive, and effectively
convey the council's message among diverse communities, including
non-native speakers of English.
- Knowledge of, or willingness to learn, the Girl Scout
- Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
- Girl Scouts membership required upon hire. Physical Abilities
- Able to lift 25+ lbs., sit at a computer for three consecutive
hours, stand for 2+ hours/day, climb stairs daily.
- Able to work evenings and weekends, when necessary.
- Valid AZ driver's license. Benefits
- 100% paid life insurance, short- and long-term disability
- 403(b) retirement plan with matching
- Generous PTO
- 10 paid holidays
- Competitive medical, dental and vision benefits
- Pet insurance
- Great hybrid environment PI192018601
Keywords: Girls Scouts - Arizona Cactus Pine Council, Phoenix , Digital Marketing Manager, Executive , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!