Sr. Manager of Product, Global Ecommerce
Company: Under Armour, Inc.
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Sr. Manager of Product, Global EcommerceDate: Sep 8,
2022Location: Remote, USCompany: Under ArmourUnder Armour has one
mission: to make you better. We have a commitment to innovation
that lies at the heart of everything we do, not just for our
athletes but also for our teammates. As a global organization, our
teams around the world push boundaries and think beyond what is
expected. Together our teammates are unified by our values and are
grounded in our vision to inspire you with performance solutions
you never knew you needed but cant imagine living without.Position
SummaryThe Senior Manager of Product, Global Ecommerce is
responsible for building the strategy and roadmap to deliver
exceptional experiences on UA.com to our global athletes. In this
role, you will put the consumer at the center of your decision
making, using insights and a focus on end-to-end journeys that will
lead to omni consumer experiences that drive brand love. You will
collaborate with leaders to share consumer insights and understand
opportunities that will inform the roadmap that unlocks business
value and achieves company goals. The successful executions and
delivery of the roadmap will be the result of partnerships built
between engineering, design, and project management in addition to
strong team leadership as you lead the team focused on top of
funnel consumer journeys that span navigation, browse, product
evaluation, content, and personalization.Essential Duties &
ResponsibilitiesThe Senior Product Manager owns a coherent
portfolio of projects and is accountable for the entire lifecycle
and identifying new areas of investment (new projects) for the
product. Product decisions are highly complex and have long-term
strategic impact on the overall product experience and business
- You will engage the consumer to identify their needs and spot
opportunities to build features that increase engagement and
delight to drive future loyalty with the Brand.
- Scope and prioritize features to maximize impact for our
consumers and the long-term differentiation of our products.
- You should understand the competitive space better than anyone
else. Be an expert on your portfolio with a point of view on how we
differentiate our experience.
- In this role, you will lead multidisciplinary teams
(engineering, design, project management, etc.) to deliver complex
features and strategic capabilities.
- Starting with the consumer, you will identify their needs and
spot opportunities to build features that increase engagement and
delight to drive future loyalty with the Brand.
- Know when to communicate what to whom, bringing teammates to
the table at the right time and ensure effective flow of
- Motivate, develop, and coach product team members to excel in
their roles and grow in the organization.
- Optimize product features through A/B testing. Analyze product
data and make iterative product changes based on consumer
feedback.Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities)
- A successful Senior Product Manager is passionate about great
products and the consumer experience with the ability to break down
complex problems and present to executive leadership
- The Senior Product Manager is the entrepreneurial negotiator
for their team. They can identify, negotiate, and secure resources
needed for a plan that they define. They understand the priorities
of their extended team (i.e., their Product / PA) and how to
operate effectively within them. They proactively propose
trade-offs in resourcing or scope and identify ways for disparate
teams to work together to achieve a common goal.
- You can collaborate with and motivate cross-discipline teams to
- You are a very strong group presenter, giving clear and
motivational presentations that align teams and compels people to
- As such, your ability to communicate clearly is paramount.
Product Management is art and science, strategy and tactics,
passion, and reason. This requires succinct and effective written
communication, and the ability to summarize a topic and provide
teams with clear direction.
- Team Player. Loves being part of a team, both leading and
service; demonstrate deep commitment to colleagues
- Humble & Hungry. Confidence without arrogance; driven to
continually up their game regardless of prior successes.
- Unparalleled Integrity. In good times and bad, lives the UA
Way; takes ownership for mistakes; delivers tough messages
directly; doesnt back-channel.
- Accountable. Commits to stretch goals and delivers; holds self
to highest performance standards.
- Gets Under Armour. Passionately embraces the challenge and
effort to keep UA unique; committed to go the extra mile to
build/protect the brand.Education And / Or Experience
- Minimum 5+ years in digital product management role (E-Commerce
- Passionate about making all athletes better around the
- You should have demonstrated success as a product leader in
consumer facing products working at global scale
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills. Proven ability
to find answers to business questions via hands-on exploration of
data and research. Skilled at creating engaging and well thought
out presentations on variety of topics.
- You are skilled at multi-tasking, prioritizing your work and
problem solving and are diligent about documentation to support
cross training and teammate growth.
- You have demonstrated experience leading successful teams.Other
- Return to Work Designation: Fully Remote
- Travel: IE- 1-2 times per quarter
- Bachelor's degree in technology, marketing, math, or related
discipline. (MBA Preferred)
- You have experience working with remote vendors, teammates, and
customers in other countries.
- You have experience working with Agile tools such as Jira,
collaboration tools like Confluence and Roadmunk.Relocation
- No Relocation ProvidedAt Under Armour, we are committed to
providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment
opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including
childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national
origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual
orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic
information (including characteristics and testing), military and
veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by
applicable law. Under Armour believes that diversity and inclusion
among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company,
and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people
from a diverse candidate pool.Learn more about Under Armours
COVID-19 response and Teammate vaccination policies here .
Keywords: Under Armour, Inc., Phoenix , Sr. Manager of Product, Global Ecommerce, Executive , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!