Assistant Project Manager II - Phoenix, AZ
Company: CECO CONCRETE CONSTRUCTION
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Are you looking for an opportunity to move your career forward
with an established industry leader? Join our team at -Ceco
Concrete Construction! -Ceco Concrete Construction LLC is one of
the nation's largest concrete subcontractors. - Ceco was founded in
1912 and has more than 100 years of experience serving the
commercial construction markets, partnering with our clients to
provide value to projects of varying scope and complexity. Primary
- Coordinates the planning and implementation of concrete frame
and formwork projects.
- Performs jobsite inspections/audits of shoring, rebar/pt
installation, safety, and quality.
- Responsible for assisting the managing -of project
productivity, costs, quality and safety consistent with company
policies and practices.
- Assists in managing assigned projects including working with
local team to develop processes for delivering total concrete
- Develops and maintains customer relationships to enhance
company's ability to procure projects, reduce risk, and ensure
- Monitors the overall safety and quality issues on the
- Assists with the development and coordination of material and
equipment schedules and promotes their efficient use.
- Coordinates all subcontractor and vendor contracts and
associated processes and procedures.
- Performs special projects and completes all other duties as
assigned or requested for the general support of the organization.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Construction Management,
related degree -and a minimum of -two (2) years of work experience
- -successfully supporting similar key responsibilities meeting and
exceeding performance expectations.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the
ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the
organization, as well as with customers and vendors.
- Detail oriented with the ability to efficiently analyze and
organize significant amounts of information regarding plan layouts,
material deliveries and jobsite productivities.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and
- Advanced knowledge of safety and relevant OSHA requirements and
- Ability to travel and work for extended period of time on
projects outside of office area. THE PERKS
- Up to 160 hours of PTO in first year of employment
- Competitive Healthcare and 401k Package Offered
- Discounted Gym Memberships
- Training Programs
- Semi Casual Dress Code
- Challenging assignments
- Career Advancement Opportunities - Applications without an
attached resume will not be considered. - Ceco Concrete
Construction - -is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified
candidates will be considered without regard to race, sex,
disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or gender
Keywords: CECO CONCRETE CONSTRUCTION, Phoenix , Assistant Project Manager II - Phoenix, AZ, Executive , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!