.NET Development Manager (100% remote)
Company: Austin Fraser
Posted on: August 7, 2022
- Provides overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of the
- Discuss career path, goals, performance, and compensation with
direct and indirect reports regularly.
- Perform regular written and in-person communications with
- Communicate ongoing individual and team statuses across all
departments and company leadership.
- Seek ways to improve efficiency without increasing
ill-perceived demand on staff.
- Foster a strong, positive, highly motivated culture within the
team and in inter-team coordination.
- Regularly evaluate business needs and make appropriate staffing
- Promote goal-oriented self-education and improvement.
- Benchmark performance, establish and monitor individual and
- Work closely with the DevOps team to ensure the Engineering
team's efforts are in line with overall department goals
(efficiency, reliability, security)
Qualifications.NET, .NET Core, C#, JQuery, Angular, React,
with programming languagesSQL database or relational database
Compensation and BenefitsSalary - $165,000 DOE/Flexible 100%
remoteHealth/Dental/Vision and Parental LeaveFlexible hours401k
matchTuition ReimbursementWork-life balance
Keywords: Austin Fraser, Phoenix , .NET Development Manager (100% remote), Executive , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!