Manager, Institutional (Team Lead)
Company: Charles Schwab
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Position Type: Regular Your Opportunity As Service Team Lead,
you will work with the Team Manager in the leadership capacity
while helping lead the team to provide superior service to our
Investment Advisors. It s this level of service that differentiates
us from our competitors and serves as a sustainable competitive
advantage. What you are good at
- Manage team service levels, respond to escalations, and resolve
issues within scope of knowledge and authority.
- Assist manager in day to day managerial tasks and
- Responsible for accuracy and timeliness of own work within
established time frames.
- Stay flexible and take client phone calls as the business
demand warrants it
- Work in a collaborative team environment. What you have
- Excellent operational and customer contact skills with the
ability to manage and process complex operational work.
- Provide superior follow-up, along with excellent interpersonal,
verbal, and written communication skills.
- Ability to effectively diffuse and resolve customer escalations
that arise during day-to-day activities
- Responsive and partnership-oriented approach when working with
key contacts in relationship management, operational services,
workflow solutions, among other groups.
- Ability to organize and complete projects in a timely
- Must be team-oriented with the ability to act as a resource for
development of the team s effectiveness.
- Strong knowledge and support of company initiatives, with the
ability to influence others on your team to follow your lead
- The ability to quickly master other related business
- 3-5+ years Advisor Services experience is preferred.
- Series 7 and 63 required
- Series 9/10 or 24/4 preferred Why work for us? Own Your
Tomorrow embodies everything we do! We are committed to helping our
employees ignite their potential and achieve their dreams. Our
employees get to play a central role in reinventing a
multi-trillion-dollar industry, creating a better, more modern way
to build and manage wealth.Benefits: A competitive and flexible
package designed to empower you for today and tomorrow. We offer a
competitive and flexible package designed to help you make the most
of your life at work and at home-today and in the future. Explore
further .Schwab is committed to building a diverse and inclusive
workplace where everyone feels valued. As an Equal Opportunity
Employer, our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities
to all employees and applicants without regard to any status that
is protected by law. Please click here to see the policy. Schwab is
an affirmative action employer, focused on advancing women, racial
and ethnic minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities
in the workplace. If you have a disability and require reasonable
accommodations in the application process, contact Human Resources
at or call .TD Ameritrade, a subsidiary of Charles Schwab, is an
Equal Opportunity Employer. At TD Ameritrade we believe People
Matter. We value diversity and believe that it goes beyond all
protected classes, thoughts, ideas, and perspectives.
Keywords: Charles Schwab, Phoenix , Manager, Institutional (Team Lead), Executive , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!