Regional Sales Manager - Desert Mountain
Company: Delta Defense
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job Category: Sales Requisition Number: REGIO001322 Full
Phoenix, AZ, USA Denver, CO, USA Las Vegas, NV, USA Helena, MT, USA
Salt Lake City, UT, USA Las Cruces, NM, USA Cheyenne, WY, USA
Description Get ready to sell a product you can FINALLY BELIEVE
- Do you support the natural-born right to self-defense?
- Do you have a strong belief in the 2nd Amendment?
- Do you have a passion for leading and developing sales talent?
Delta Defense, LLC is the private company that provides Marketing,
Operations and Customer Service for the U.S. Concealed Carry
Association. The USCCA helps responsible Americans avoid danger,
save lives, and keep their families safe.
The Regional Sales Manager is responsible for strategic territory
planning and execution of the assigned region's sales goals. This
role is focused on providing leadership, coaching, and
encouragement for our District Managers and Sales Enablement
efforts. The Regional Sales Manager also engages with large/key
industry organizations for USCCA partnership. Qualified applicants
must reside in one of the states in the defined region/territory.
Are you an inspirational leader who can influence, develop and
enable your team to achieve audacious sales goals? Then this is
your dream job!
- This position requires residence and travel in the following
states: Montana, Wyoming, Colorado, Utah, Nevada, Arizona, New
- Candidate must live within a one hour drive of a major airport
hub. Responsibilities :
- Participate in strategic, long-term planning; translate company
mission, vision and strategy to achieve sales goals for assigned
- Lead a team of 3-6 District Sales Managers - responsible for
hiring, developing, and retaining top talent; will have additional
responsibility for Sales Enablement capability, setting objectives
that align with sales strategy to inspire and motivate the
- Must be able to travel 50% of the time within the region.
Travel in the region approximately 2 weeks per month with
additional travel to company headquarters or out of region for
industry events. Requires some weekend and evening hours to foster
relationships with current and potential partners.
- Responsible for revenue attainment and developing strategies to
track, incentivize and achieve goals.
- Identify, develop, and nurture strategic partnerships in
collaboration with the Executive Leadership team.
- Identify new markets and keep a pulse on legislative changes in
- Work collaboratively to design and implement programs,
processes and services to enhance teams' capabilities through
engagement with internal, cross-functional business groups
including Compliance, Training Division, Marketing, HR and
- Advocate for Official Partners, demonstrating support at legal
seminars, trade shows, partner launches/openings and other events
- Provide critical feedback and develop action plans to ensure
achievement of performance targets. Drive continuous improvement
for both internal teams as well as external partnerships.
- Provide leadership while fostering a culture of accountability,
professional development, high performance, and integrity.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Sales, Business or related
field OR equivalent experience.
- 8+ years experience in people leadership with a successful
track record in growing sales through others.
- Passion for forging new markets while maintaining current
business in territory.
- Demonstrated ability to translate strategic direction into
- Familiarity with or experience in firearms industry and/or gun
- Knowledge of territory, related markets and clients
- Must obtain or already possess home state Property and Casualty
license (paid training provided).
- Command of business acumen and ability to run region like your
own business. Experience with P&L statements, expense
management and T&E budgets, marketing sponsorships, and
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Captivating interpersonal communication skills (written, oral,
- Strong leadership and motivational skills.
- High level of professionalism and confidentiality.
- Ability to work effectively across a diverse range of people at
all levels and functions.
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite Products, Google Suite &
- Demonstrates the Core Values of Delta Defense LLC. This role
- Airfare and mileage reimbursement for all work-related flights,
mileage and car allowance.
- Cell phone allowance.
- Full, comprehensive benefits package.
- Paid training, plus ongoing training.
- Company-provided equipment and branded apparel. Why YOU should
Work at Delta Defense!
- We are a fun, fast-paced, and rewarding place to work and
- Milwaukee Business Journal "Best Place to Work" award 6 years
in a row!
- Named on Inc. 5000 "Fastest Growing Private Companies" list 10
years in a row!
- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel "Top Workplace" award 7 years in a
- Top Workplaces USA award in 2022! Benefits information can be
reviewed at: PM19
Keywords: Delta Defense, Phoenix , Regional Sales Manager - Desert Mountain , Executive , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!