Compliance Risk Manager Lead
Location: Fountain Hills
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Purpose of JobThis is a Hybrid role we are seeking a Compliance
Risk Manager Lead for our San Antonio, TX, Phoenix, AZ, Tampa, FL,
Plano, TX and Charlotte, NC facility.Job RequirementsProvides
second-line independent oversight and guidance regarding business
products, services, and processes through a compliance framework to
ensure they are implemented in accordance with regulatory
requirements. In partnership with the business and key partners,
continuously drives a strong culture of compliance and demonstrates
integrity and professional judgment in protecting the interests of
USAA and its members.Primary Responsibilities:
- Anticipates and identifies future needs, opportunities and
potential compliance solutions, and leads cross-functional teams
through the problem resolution process.
- Assesses results of data analyses, provides credible challenge
and recommends innovative compliance solutions.
- Develops, designs and delivers compliance strategies to
influence business leadership on effective solutions and may
represent leadership on complex issues.
- Maintains and expands expert knowledge of the
competitive/regulatory landscape and the company's key
- May coordinate and respond to regulatory requirements and
requests and ensures the execution of examinations.
- Executes compliance risk management activities in accordance
with enterprise compliance standards.
- Serves as the technical expert regarding compliance laws and
regulations and provides direction to others on complex
- Bachelors degree or 4 additional years of related experience
beyond the minimum required may be substituted in lieu of a
- 8 or more years relevant experience in compliance, risk, legal
or audit within the financial services or insurance industry.
- Demonstrated experience working in a highly regulated
- Expert knowledge of relevant industry regulations and
regulatory compliance in a specific area.
- Advanced knowledge of compliance laws, regulations and
- Demonstrated ability to apply advanced knowledge of regulatory
compliance to consult and provide insight and guidance.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office tools to include Word,
Excel and PowerPointPreferred Experience:
- 5 years of work experience compliance oversight, monitoring
(QA), testing (QC) or audit departments at a large complex
- Ability to assess the needs of various departments to provide
oversight and effective challenge of FLOD and SLOD monitoring
- May manage federal/state regulatory agency relationships to
obtain regulatory approvals and provides required regulatory
- Builds strong relationships with FLOD and SLOD partners to
drive effective monitoring plans and successful demonstration of
effective monitoring routines.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint to prepare reports
and presentations for executive management
- Bachelor's degree requiredThe above description reflects the
details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of
the job and should not be construed as a detailed description of
all the work requirements that may be performed in the
job.Compensation:USAA has an effective process for assessing market
data and establishing ranges to ensure we remain competitive. You
are paid within the salary range based on your experience and
market position. The salary range for this position is:
$106,800-$192,300Employees may be eligible for pay incentives based
on overall corporate and individual performance or at the
discretion of the USAA Board of Directors.*Geographical
Differential: Geographic pay differential is additional pay
provided to eligible employees working in locations where market
pay levels are above the national average.Shift premium will be
addressed on an individual basis for applicable roles that are
consistently scheduled for non-core hours.Benefits:At USAA our
employees enjoy best-in-class benefits to support their physical,
financial, and emotional wellness. These benefits include
comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, 401(k), pension,
life insurance, parental benefits, adoption assistance, paid time
off program with paid holidays plus 16 paid volunteer hours, and
various wellness programs. Additionally, our career path planning
and continuing education assists employees with their professional
goals.To see details on our outstanding benefits, visit Relocation
assistance is not available for this position.
Keywords: USAA, Phoenix , Compliance Risk Manager Lead, Executive , Fountain Hills, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!