Manager Product Marketing
Company: Republic Services
Posted on: August 7, 2022
POSITION SUMMARY: The Manager, Product Marketing helps define
product strategy and execute upon opportunities and programs to
grow Republic Services' products. The Manager, Product Marketing
leverages market insights, leads product discovery, drives
heightened product value, and manages lifecycle planning for new
and existing products across the portfolio. The Manager, Product
Marketing collaborates cross-functionally to understand customer
needs, assesses organizational readiness, presents business cases,
creates awareness programming, and fosters partnerships to develop
value-added products and enhancements. The Manager, Product
Marketing is a highly visible leader who proactively seeks to
simplify workflows, identifies potential problems, and facilitates
improvements in sales and customer journeys.PRINCIPLE
- Develops product strategy to support current and new products,
features, enhancements, processes, and programming targeted to
achieve maximum ROI, durability, targeted profitable revenue
growth, market share, customer satisfaction, and retention
- Leads product growth and support efforts by leveraging
strategic partnerships; collaborating with key internal and
stakeholders on implementation and execution of partnership
- Creates and launches high impact, demand generation product
campaigns to targeted customers; proactively engage Sales and
Operations teams to ensure campaign success.
- Tracks and analyzes product and campaign performance across KPI
metrics, including financial, technical, operational, and customer
- Strives to most effectively represent products to the Sales
organization and customers via sales collateral, internal
communications, awareness programming, and online tools.
- Leads product & process development, product management,
product strategy road-mapping, life-cycle planning, and prioritizes
projects based on available resources, impact on KPI's, and
alignment with business strategies.
- Monitors, analyzes, and leverages market research, industry
trends, customer insights, and competitive intelligence to identify
the most effective product value propositions, architect a product
strategy roadmap, drive decision making, develop appropriate
product metrics and goals, and create sustained competitive
- Gains a deep understanding of customer needs as compared to
organizational competency, capacity, and readiness.
- Develops, aligns, and presents business cases that support new
products and enhancement opportunities.
- Supports a test and learn environment, manages prototypes, and
ensures quality in testing product opportunities.
- Acts as a "Product Champion", building internal and external
awareness, understanding, and support for assigned products.
- Collaborates cross-functionally with Sales, Marketing,
Communications, Operations, Revenue, Finance and Business
- Proactively drives improvements to sales & customer systems,
seeks to simplify complex workflows, identifies potential problems,
and facilitates enhanced, intuitive, user-friendly interfaces for
sales and customer journeys.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned or
- Master's Degree in Business, Marketing, Sales or relevant
- Experience with sales strategy and implementation including
market research, customer prospecting, sales promotion and customer
- Experience in the waste industry.MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor's Degree in business, marketing, communications, or
relevant related field, and minimum of 3 years of prior experience
in a product management, product analyst, or relevant related role
managing product development, marketing, sales, operations, and /
- Or, 7 years business experience in a relevant and related
field, including at least 3 years of experience in a product
management, product analyst, or relevant & related role managing
product development, marketing, sales, operations, and / or
- Willingness to travel 10-25%
Keywords: Republic Services, Phoenix , Manager Product Marketing, Executive , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!