Territory Manager - Phoenix
Company: Luxer One
Posted on: August 7, 2022
At Luxer One, we're committed to making life simpler by
automating package acceptance and providing solutions for the
asynchronous exchange of items. Whether solving the problem in
multifamily apartments, placing lockers in Libraries for a
convenient pickup, or solving package management challenges for
corporate offices, we dedicate ourselves to finding the best
solutions for our customers.
The Luxer One Customer Success department is seeking an
enthusiastic, driven, customer-centric Territory Manager to join
our growing team! Our Territory Managers ensure that our customers
have a solution that works flawlessly, stays up to date, and meets
their needs.If you are a highly motivated, tech-savvy, self-starter
that is comfortable performing maintenance and repair work, then
this might be the position for you.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Perform maintenance, repair, and troubleshooting on Luxer One
systems. You will keep the systems working 99.9% of the time in
- Perform system upgrades in your market, and ensure that the
systems you support are up to date and in excellent working
- Provide in-person customer service to property managers and
- Collaborate with internal teams to address escalated customer
service inquiries for your assigned market.
- Build relationships with your assigned clients to drive the
adoption of new features and services offered in your market.
- Provide valuable customer feedback to the Product Development
teams to ensure we provide customers with a product that meets
- Work with our Product Development team to test out new
solutions in the field.Skills
- Exceptional people skills & communication skills.
- You have a proven ability to troubleshoot and repair both
hardware and electronic components.
- Experience performing maintenance and troubleshooting for
- You can collect actionable feedback about customer usage and
communicate it back to other team members.
- You know how to train others to use a product or service
- You have advanced computer skills previous experience with Zoho
or a similar CRM.
- Proficient with Mac or Apple products.Experience
- 1-3 years of performing field repair work or remotely
- 1-3 years of experience in a support or service
- Successfully worked in a remote role where you determined your
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, including a
confident phone presence and effective email communication.
- A Bachelor's or other technical degree is preferred
- Luxer has got you covered! You will have a 401k with up to 4.5%
matching, untracked vacation, and a hybrid work schedule. We
promote education through tuition reimbursement. You will also have
medical, dental, vision, and life insurance programs, as well as
employee assistance programs.
- You'll have opportunities to advance. We're fans of helping our
employees learn different aspects of the business, be challenged
with new tasks, be mentored and grow. We promoted 42% of our
employees last year!
Luxer One is operated by Luxer Corporation, and is an Equal
Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee
or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age,
national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity,
status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal,
state or local protected class.
Keywords: Luxer One, Phoenix , Territory Manager - Phoenix, Executive , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!