Manager Biostatistics REMOTE
Company: Pharmaceutical Client
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Manager Biostatistics - Remote - 130k base, 12% bonus + stock
Top 10 Pharmaceutical company looking for a Manager of
- Apply statistical techniques to facilitate better
decision-making and improve business operation.
- Regularly interact with management of different levels in
strategy meetings. Contribute to strategic planning to ensure
statistically optimized non-clinical development plans and assist
in the creation of strategic objectives for regulatory
- Participate in the planning/design, conduct, analysis, and
interpretation of non-clinical studies and regulatory
- Collaborate with colleagues from other departments to ensure
compliance with regulations and help implement regulatory
initiatives such as Quality by Design and process validation
- Participate in establishing departmental and non-clinical SOPs
- Develop statistical tools to streamline process development, QC
testing and troubleshooting.
- Prepare statistical courses and provide training to
- Develop and deliver statistical and scientific publications and
present internally and externally.
- Collaborate with other statisticians in improving and sharing
- MS or PhD in Statistics, Biostatistics, or a highly related
field with a minimum of 3 years (PhD) experience.
- Must have comprehensive knowledge of applied statistical
principles and modeling in drug research and development, and
proficiency in statistical software such as SAS and R. Must have
excellent interpersonal and effective verbal and written
communication skills. Creates a learning environment, opens to
suggestions and experimentation for improvement. Embraces the ideas
of others, nurtures innovation and manages innovation to
- Strong leadership skills and experience in managing a
programming group.Experience in working/managing in an
- Builds strong relationships with peers and cross functionally
with partners outside of team to enable higher performance. Raises
the bar and is never satisfied with the status quo.
- At least 2-4 years (PhD) or 6-8 years (MS) of experience in
pharmaceutical development and applied statistics/statistical
- Competent in experimental design, descriptive and inferential
statistics, biometrics/ biopharmaceutical applications and computer
- Pharmaceutical or related industry experience with nonclinical,
clinical or pharmacology studies, as appropriate, including
experience and understanding of drug development in the regulated
- Learns fast, grasps the 'essence' and can change the course
quickly where indicated.
Keywords: Pharmaceutical Client, Phoenix , Manager Biostatistics REMOTE, Executive , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!