Director, HR Business Partner
Company: Sumo Logic
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Director - Human Resources Business Partner
We have an exciting opportunity at Sumo Logic for an experienced
Director - HR Business Partner to support leaders in our Go To
Market & Customer Success organizations globally. The HR Business
Partner will work closely with the leaders in our Go To Market &
Customer Success teams across North America & Europe to provide
expert advice and coaching aligned with business objectives. This
is a great opportunity for a seasoned business partner to work
directly with senior leaders and drive our people strategy through
an exciting period of change, growth and scale.
- The Role Acts as an HR Business Partner to all employees,
managers and leaders in the organization(s) supported.
- Understands the client group strategy, challenges, business
initiatives and business model.
- Provides strategic advice, counsel and consultative solutions
to executives on people management aspects of their business.
- This includes driving organizational development, team
effectiveness, executing change management strategy and employee
- Acts as the advocate for leading the talent management and
development plans for the Client Group. Partners with Talent
Acquisition, Talent Management and Finance to ensure a feasible,
pro-active workforce plan is in place and well executed.
- Develops and analyzes metrics to identify trends and
proactively recommend solutions to improve performance, retention,
and overall employee experience.
- Guide and coach managers on how to appropriately manage and
resolve complex HR issues (e.g., performance management and total
rewards). Manage and resolve employee relations issues.
- Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations.
Provides day to day performance management guidance to line
management (coaching, counseling, career development)
- Exceptional communication skills combined with demonstrated
problem solving ability are critical for this role.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a global matrixed
- Viewed as a resource for advice and guidance by peers and
- Excellent organization and follow-through skills. Ability to
work in a fast moving and changing environment
- Able to build relationships as a trusted advisor, develop
credibility with internal clients.
- 5+ years as HR Business Partner, preferably in a Hi Tech
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- Passionate about complex, leading edge technology.
- Teamwork skills and excellent communication skills
- Previous experience in a start-up is a huge plus
Sumo Logic, Inc. (NASDAQ: SUMO) empowers the people who power
modern, digital business. Through its SaaS analytics platform, Sumo
Logic enables customers to deliver reliable and secure cloud-native
applications. The Sumo Logic Continuous Intelligence Platform---
helps practitioners and developers ensure application reliability,
secure and protect against modern security threats, and gain
insights into their cloud infrastructures. Customers around the
world rely on Sumo Logic to get powerful real-time analytics and
insights across observability and security solutions for their
cloud-native applications. For more information, visit
Keywords: Sumo Logic, Phoenix , Director, HR Business Partner, Executive , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!