Technical Program Manager - Data Analytics
Posted on: June 25, 2022
At Cloudflare, we have our eyes set on an ambitious goal: to help
build a better Internet. Today the company runs one of the world's
largest networks that powers approximately 25 million Internet
properties, for customers ranging from individual bloggers to SMBs
to Fortune 500 companies. Cloudflare protects and accelerates any
Internet application online without adding hardware, installing
software, or changing a line of code. Internet properties powered
by Cloudflare all have web traffic routed through its intelligent
global network, which gets smarter with every request. As a result,
they see significant improvement in performance and a decrease in
spam and other attacks. Cloudflare was named to Entrepreneur
Magazine's Top Company Cultures list and ranked among the World's
Most Innovative Companies by Fast Company.
We realize people do not fit into neat boxes. We are looking for
curious and empathetic individuals who are committed to developing
themselves and learning new skills, and we are ready to help you do
that. We cannot complete our mission without building a diverse and
inclusive team. We hire the best people based on an evaluation of
their potential and support them throughout their time at
Cloudflare. Come join us!
What You'll Do
- Establishes and maintains relationships with various business
teams, and drives various highly cross-functional platform and
- Works with business partners in defining program scope and
requirements, creating both high-level and detailed plan, and
executing to committed schedules, as well as maintaining and
reporting out program deliverables across multiple teams and
- Coordinates with engineering teams and business units to
improve scalable deployment schedules and related performance.
- Develops a detailed project plan to track progress and i
dentifies necessary resources and plans to achieve successful
- Develops and manages end-to-end program plans, scopes and
objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring
process and technical feasibility.
- Owns program status and drives completion in accordance with
deadlines, ensures that all projects are delivered on-time, within
scope and within budget.
- Manages and tracks deliverables and program performance for
cross-functional BI programs covering a range of areas, and reports
and escalates to upper management as needed.
- Gathers business requirements and assists with translating
requirements into future state design options.
- Documents overall system and process design to illustrate
- Performs risk management to minimize program risks, tracks
deliverables, evaluates timelines and creates mitigation plans with
internal teams and vendors.
- Develops transition plans, including but not limited to user
acceptance testing and cutover documentation and change.
- Collaborates with other Business PMs on internal processes,
tools and workflows across multiple teams and functions across
Cloudflare, in support of BI governance and project management
methodologies, processes and procedures.
- Delivers outstanding communication, problem-solving, analytical
and program management skills.
- Works independently in a dynamic and high-pressure environment
and timely delivery despite ambiguous and changing business
Examples of desirable skills, knowledge, and experience:
- Track record of delivering technical programs, projects, and
products in a highly technical dispersed multi-team
- BA/BS in Business Administration or Computer Science, or an
equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 7+ years experience in project and program management.
- 5+ years proven experience and proven track record of
coordinating project delivery in a dynamic setting.
- Strong competency with program management tools (Confluence,
JIRA, Smartsheets, etc.) and various methodologies (Agile,
Waterfall, Scrum, etc).
- Highly motivated, self-driven, and able to deal well with
- The ability to set agendas and facilitate meetings, while
focusing on critical path discussion topics and necessary
- Excellent technical, problem-solving and partnering skills
- Proven ability to clearly and concisely communicate with an
executive audience in both written and verbal communications
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to research issues,
make evaluations on problems and recommend viable solutions.
- Proven working experience as a Program Manager in the
technology sector, preferably with a data analytics
- Thrive in a fast-paced iterative engineering environment, and
embrace creating paths where none existed before
What Makes Cloudflare Special?
We're not just a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company.
We're a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company with a
soul. Fundamental to our mission to help build a better Internet is
protecting the free and open Internet.
Project Galileo : We equip politically and artistically important
organizations and journalists with powerful tools to defend
themselves against attacks that would otherwise censor their work,
technology already used by Cloudflare's enterprise customers--at no
Athenian Project : We created Athenian Project to ensure that state
and local governments have the highest level of protection and
reliability for free, so that their constituents have access to
election information and voter registration.
Path Forward Partnership : Since 2016, we have partnered with Path
Forward, a nonprofit organization, to create 16-week positions for
mid-career professionals who want to get back to the workplace
after taking time off to care for a child, parent, or loved
22.214.171.124 : We released 126.96.36.199 to help fix the foundation of the
Internet by building a faster, more secure and privacy-centric
public DNS resolver. This is available publicly for everyone to use
- it is the first consumer-focused service Cloudflare has ever
released. Here's the deal - we don't store client IP addresses
never, ever. We will continue to abide by our privacy commitment
and ensure that no user data is sold to advertisers or used to
Sound like something you'd like to be a part of? We'd love to hear
This position may require access to information protected under
U.S. export control laws, including the U.S. Export Administration
Regulations. Please note that any offer of employment may be
conditioned on your authorization to receive software or technology
controlled under these U.S. export laws without sponsorship for an
Cloudflare is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are
committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all people
and place great value in both diversity and inclusiveness. All
qualified applicants will be considered for employment without
regard to their, or any other person's, perceived or actual race,
color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression,
sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age,
physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care
status, or any other basis protected by law. We are an
Cloudflare provides reasonable accommodations to qualified
individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a
reasonable accommodation to apply for a job. Examples of reasonable
accommodations include, but are not limited to, changing the
application process, providing documents in an alternate format,
using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job,
please contact us via e-mail at email@example.com or via mail at
101 Townsend St. San Francisco, CA 94107.
Keywords: Cloudflare, Phoenix , Technical Program Manager - Data Analytics, Executive , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!