Division Credit Manager
Posted on: June 26, 2022
Company OverviewPOOLCORP is the leading business-to-business
distributor of swimming pool and landscape supplies, equipment, and
related outdoor living products. Through our subsidiaries, SCP
Distributors LLC, Superior Pool Products LLC, and Horizon
Distributors Inc., we operate in more than 390 wholesale Sales
Centers worldwide with nearly 5,000 employees serving the needs of
customers by offering a wide array of products and value-added
support.Our Covington, LA headquarters provides exceptional support
(i.e., IT, HR, Finance, Marketing, Legal, Purchasing, Sourcing,
etc.) to each of our Sales Centers. Our extraordinary company
culture encompasses a high work ethic, an entrepreneurial spirit,
and a community presence all within a family-oriented work
atmosphere. At POOLCORP, we strive to employ only the very best.Why
POOLCORP?Because it's a place where you can make an impact and
grow! At POOLCORP you'll find a wealth of opportunities that
support your individual and long-term career goals. Our stable work
environment is further enhanced by our generous compensation and
benefits package. Publicly traded since 1995, POOLCORP is a global
organization with a long history of continuous success - clearly
making it an industry leader - in so many ways!So, end your job
search here - at POOLCORP - Where Outdoor Living Comes to Life!
Location: Remote; preferably candidates based in Covington, LA,
Dallas, TX, Atlanta, GA, or Phoenix, AZJob Summary:The Division
Credit Manager assists in the managing of the credit and collection
standards overseeing the continual work of field A/R
- Ensures collection calls are being made by the appropriate A/R
personnel as needed or directed.
- Ensures the A/R personnel is accurately processing and
documenting all contact, attempts to contact and any other
pertinent information including payments to customer accounts on a
- Assists in the collection escalation process as indicated in
the guideline, including but not limited to making contact with
customers to secure payment plans, and recording in credit notes
all contact and pertinent information.
- Ensures the processing of daily and month end A/R payments for
the CAC as needed and/or directed by following all POOLCORP
guidelines and Policy & Procedures.
- Assists in the approval of all business applications, including
but not limited to the review and analysis of trade references,
credit reports, d&b reports, and financial statements.
- Develops positive working relationships with customers and
- Reviews A/R weekly with the appropriate A/R personnel and
communicate to the Branch, Regional, General Manager and Division
Credit Manager as needed and/or directed.
- Prepares for monthly reviews with Division Credit Manager with
accurate and timely information.
- Works in conjunction with the Division Credit Manager in
determining the correct way to approach any customer that has not
paid within Pool Corp approved terms.
- Assists with management of realistic credit limits, company
exposure, credit term compliance, including but not limited to
completing and/or submitting of reports and/or correspondence as
- Assists with special projects as needed and/ or required
- Other duties as assigned.Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree preferably in Business or 3+ years related
experience and/or training.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts,
interest, percentages. Ability to apply concepts of basic
- Excellent computer skills including the use of MS office
- Experience with analytics and trend management
- Experience working with cloud based ERP systems.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.POOLCORP is
a drug-free company and an EOE, M/F/V/D.
Keywords: POOLCORP, Phoenix , Division Credit Manager, Executive , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!