Company: Worldwide Flight Services
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Date: Jun 21, 2022Location: Phoenix, Arizona, USCompany:
Worldwide Flight Services, Inc.WFS is one of the world's leading
ground handling organizations, providing high quality cargo,
passenger, premium, ramp, baggage and technical services across a
network spanning over 170 locations in more than 22 countries on
five continents. At WFS, as our ground handling business has
continued to grow year-on-year all over the world, we have never
lost sight on one important fact; it's not the biggest that
succeed, it's the best. Our business is built on working closely
with every customer, on understanding the requirements of their
business, and ensuring we not only meet their expectations but also
use our knowledge and expertise to find ways to help them grow. We
need amazing people like you to achieve our goals. We need you!
Our Human Resources department is looking for a dynamic Human
Resources Manager to join our team! The HR Manager, with direction
and support from the Regional Human Resources Director, will
provide innovative HR support to their assigned stations by
partnering with field operations leaders and front-line employees
to ensure the station's culture and performance align with company
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Employee and labor relations, leading and supporting complex
- Builds relationships with regional operations leadership team
to understand the business needs and talent requirements to meet
the organizations goals..
- Provides advice and counsel station leadership on policy and/or
collective bargaining agreement interpretation, FLSA, FMLA, ADA,
reasonable accommodations, etc.
- Leads the investigative process related to employee matters.
This includes conducting fact finding investigations related to any
EEO type charges including developing position statements and
providing guidance to operational leaders with developing and
reviewing charges in discipline/discharge matter.
- Partners with the Talent Acquisition team to provide field
support in the recruitment initiatives of the region, collaborates
with departmental managers to forecast staffing needs and
understand skills and competencies required for openings.
- Provides field support for learning & development programs and
initiatives, in partnership with Talent Development.
- Provides field support for the performance management process
through the tools and direction provided by Talent Development,
including goal setting, constructive feedback and timely
- Collaborate with HR functions to support change management
strategies related to the implementation of major initiatives.
- Maintains compliance and knowledge of labor and employment
laws, regulations including trends, best practices, and regulatory
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Superior written and oral communication skills
- Ability to connect and engage with all teams at all levels
- Familiarity with FMLA, EEO laws, ADA and other employment
related state and federal laws and regulations
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to identify trends and measure results using data,
insight, critical thinking and strategic problem-solving
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and
- Experience working in a multicultural, diverse
- Ability to successfully partner with leaders at all
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related
- Proficient with or the ability to quickly learn the
organization's HRIS and TM systems.
- Ability to travel overnight on short notice.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a
- Must be able to lift 15 pounds at times.
- Must be able to access and navigate each department at the
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration,
or related field.
- 7+ years' HR Generalist, HR business Partner experience
- Familiarity with collective bargaining agreements and
- Certified SHRM-CP, PHR or SHRM-SCP, SPHR
Keywords: Worldwide Flight Services, Phoenix , HR Manager, Executive , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!