Assistant General Manager
Company: Upward Projects
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Description ABOUT THE ROLEAs an Assistant General Manager your
goal is to support the General Manager's vision of excellence that
is team-focused and always innovative. This role directs the
creation of sincere and genuine connections while maintaining a
positive work environment, delegating and managing the daily
functions of the assigned restaurant, and meeting and exceeding
company financial goals.TO BE SUCCESSFUL YOU MUST
- Reward and express genuine appreciation of your team's valuable
hard work and tenure.
- Provide ongoing mentorship, development, and education.
- Achieve sales goals, manage expenses, and accurately record
inventory to maximize profitability.
- Build a team of passionate hospitality and culinary
professionals who live and breathe our values, demonstrate
competency, who are high character individuals.
- Orchestrate a vibrant orientation experience for new
- Approach training with energy, accountability, and detail.
- Communicate company objectives daily.
- Create a staff schedule that provides an unparalleled
hospitality experience for our guests while meeting budget
objectives.WHO WE AREWe are a restaurant group that thrives on
creating authentic and inspiring experiences for the communities we
serve. Through the contributions of countless incredible people,
past and present, we're headed to the moon with a simple mission -
to make people feel good.While no one on the team is quite like the
other, it's our common values that keep us united.Be Authentic and
- Know your strengths and weaknesses
- Seek feedback to perform at a higher level and be
- Actively listen to understand the perceptions of othersAct with
- Be consistent and committed
- Be the example of the right behaviors
- Build trust through personal accountabilityBring Good Energy
- Have passion for what you do
- Have a positive mindset
- Raise the vibration in the roomAchieve as a Team
- Be a contributor
- Collaborate with others to achieve together
- Be a motivator to get the right resultsGet Extraordinary
- Have a well thought out plan and take action to get desired
- Anticipate potential issues and be a critical thinker to solve
- Have a desire for continual learningInspire with Hospitality
- Provide thoughtful gestures to our guests and community through
hospitality that makes them feel seen, acknowledged and cared
- Identify when to provide a thoughtful special moment for others
and follow through.
- Show genuine interest and concern for the well-being and
happiness of others.WHY YOU'LL LOVE BEING AN ASSISTANT GENERAL
- A people focused culture united by our shared values
- Unlimited growth opportunities, with several new restaurant
- A commitment to delivering the best hospitality experience in
- Having a voice. We provide empowerment and influence to all our
- Opportunity to build deep, meaningful, and lasting
relationships with teammates
- Exceptional on the job leadership, beverage, and culinary
- Recognition and rewards for your hard work
- Generous meal benefit programWE'RE EXCITED ABOUT YOU BECAUSE
- Have a servant leader mentality that is positive and
- Provide timely leadership and mentorship to your team
- Experience as a respected leader in a high volume upscale
- Represent a brand in a community with passion and
- Thrive on teamwork
- Love making people feel good Requirements
- The position requires 1 year of full-service restaurant
Restaurant Manager experience or 3-5 years of a lead or supervisory
role in a restaurant. Internal candidates must be in good standing
and free of performance issues within a 1-year time-period.
Combined work experience and education will be considered in
- Bachelor's or Associate's degree in Hospitality, Management, or
- Servsafe and Responsible Alcohol Service Certifications are
Keywords: Upward Projects, Phoenix , Assistant General Manager, Executive , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!