Deputy Program Manager (Remote)
Company: Tidal Basin Group
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Position Summary:--- In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, U.S.
Treasury Department has made the Homeowner Assistance Fund (HAF)
available to states to support homeowners who have experienced a
reduction in household income, increased expenses, or other
financial hardship due to the COVID-19 pandemic. The objective of
the Deputy Program Manager is to oversee all units of the Program,
including Case Management and Quality Assurance and Quality Control
(QA/QC). The Deputy Program Manager is responsible for managing the
HAF program, including: maintaining the operations of the units,
meeting goals and objectives as assigned by the Program Manager,
complying with all federal, state and local regulatory
requirements, and adhering to all contractual or prescribed
stakeholder expectations or requirements. The Deputy Program
Manager is responsible for the overall operation of the Program and
works to ensure the operations meet or exceed industry standards.
In addition, the Deputy Program Manager works with the team to
develop and implement short-range and long-range program goals and
Provide project management oversight and work effectively as part
of a team to provide expert services. Specific duties may
- Provide advisory and consulting services to state agency
related to program launch and implementation.
- Provide program oversight and expert technical assistance on
policies, principles, and standard operating procedures related to
- Manage project personnel that may consist of eligibility
specialists, QA/QC analysts, partner firms, and other critical
personnel in support of program activities.
- Devise solutions-oriented strategies that facilitate program
growth and success.
- Develop management tools for program targeting and performance
- Maintain knowledge of U.S. Department of Treasury regulations
- Ensure absolute confidentiality of work-related issues and
uphold data integrity policies.
- Ensures program service and procedure issues are resolved.
- Monitor and maintain the level of productivity across
- Ensure a high quality of service for applicants.
- Establish performance objectives and provide ongoing
- Define and develop new processes or make changes to existing
processes in response to challenges.
- Write formal reports that are clear, concise, and easily
- Present program/project ideas and coordinate with management
- Perform other duties as assigned.
---Required Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal, analytical and problem-solving
- Demonstrated project management expertise
- Ability to manage project budgets and create meaningful
projections for strategic decision-making
- Ability to manage client expectations, subcontractor
relationships, and overall contract with client to ensure success
- Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet
- Ability to work independently and pro-actively identify key
steps to complete requested client outcomes.
- Excellent client relations and an understanding of local,
state, and federal government structure
- Experience working with federal grant-funded programs
Required Education and Experience:
- Associate or Bachelor's degree in relevant field; AND,
- 8+ years in case management, loan officer, financial
management, accounting, application processing, grant-funded or
government programs or related fields
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Experience managing a team of professionals a plus
- Experience with federally funded housing programs a plus
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Tidal Basin Group, Phoenix , Deputy Program Manager (Remote), Executive , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!