RN or LPN Case Manager Full Time
Company: United Surgical Partners International, Inc
Posted on: January 16, 2022
O.A.S.I.S Hospital is seeking a full time Case Manager to join
the team! This position offers a $5K Sign on Bonus!
The Case Manager establishes effective working relationships with
all constituencies including patients and their families,
physicians, staff, insurance contacts and other healthcare
providers. Under the direction of the Director of Case Management,
the Case Manager coordinates the care of a patient with insurance,
doctor, state agencies, home health, other facilities, etc. The
Case Manager maintains compliance with Arizona professional nursing
standards, Joint Commission, insurance regulations and all Federal
and State standards of care.
- Current Arizona RN license or LPN license. CCM preferred.
- 3-5 years of experience in Case Management, hospital setting
- Knowledge of The Joint Commission regulations and Medicare,
Commercial insurance and AHCCCS standards and requirements.
- Orthopedic clinical experience preferred.
- Competent application of InterQual criteria, knowledge of
- Possess the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
and to make independent decisions.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills with staff
members, patients and their families and other healthcare
- Proficient computer skills (Microsoft Office Products &
- Experience using healthcare software systems, Meditech
experience a plus.
USPI complies with federal, state, and/or local laws regarding
mandatory vaccination of its workforce. If you are offered this
position and must be vaccinated under any applicable law, you will
be required to show proof of full vaccination or obtain an approval
of a religious or medical exemption prior to your start date. If
you receive an exemption from the vaccination requirement, you will
be required to submit to regular testing in accordance with the
Keywords: United Surgical Partners International, Inc, Phoenix , RN or LPN Case Manager Full Time, Executive , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!