Company: Company name is confidential
Posted on: January 16, 2022
WE ARE GROWING AGAIN!
Incredible health insurance benefits for the entire family!
Description:----The Claims Production Manager is responsible for
leading and motivating the claims team to provide high quality
productivity processing to all health care claim types. This role
is responsible for creating overall product satisfaction goals
while addressing any issues or disputes from our members and
providers. Additionally, this role is to ensure that the claims
team is productive, maintains accuracy requirements and remain
professional with a customer-focused approach to delivering a high
standard of service.
We feel strongly about:Being an excellent communicator, because you
take care in articulating your own thought process, as well as
critique the work of others.
Understand the whole business. Great systems aren't built in a
vacuum-they require hard work from extremely smart people across
many disciplines and an understanding of how it all fits
Great teams are better than the all star players. No matter how
great someones ideas, they will be improved upon through
- Directly staff and manage a department of 15-20 employees
- Carry out management responsibilities in accordance with the
organizations policies and procedures along with applicable
industry related laws.
- Day to day oversite of all claim's processes for multiple trust
- Recruit, interview and train employees
- Plan, assign and delegate workloads.
- Coach, mentor and provide feedback for improvements
- Prepare reports on claims departmental metrics
- Healthcare experience is a must!
Employee Benefits Program:
- One of the more competitive Paid Time Off plans in the
- Extensive 401(K) plan with company matching for contributions
up to 5% of an employees base pay
- Affordable medical, dental, vision insurance along with company
paid disability and life insurance
- Family and employee care programs--
Keywords: Company name is confidential, Phoenix , Claims Manager, Executive , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!